- Glen Cove, NY, USA
- up to $30.00
- Full Time
Medical and life insurance, Paid time off (PTO), Sick leave Training, Opportunities for advancement, Company discounts
iPaint and Contract, Inc. of Glen Cove, NY is currently hiring for a motivated full-time Concrete Coating Installer to grind, repair, and coat concrete using various coatings. We are willing to train! This installation position works full-time from Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (can vary) as well as the weekends when needed. Anything over 40 hours is paid overtime at time and a half. They earn a competitive hourly wage up to $30, depending on experience. We are painting industry leaders and believe that hard work can also be fun!
In addition to competitive pay and our exceptional culture, we offer our Concrete Coating Installers the following benefits and perks:
- Medical and life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Sick leave
- Opportunities for advancement
- Company discounts
So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
OUR IDEAL CONCRETE COATING INSTALLER
- Team-player - cooperative and works easily with others
- Responsible - Learn and use our employee software and follow iPaint protocols.
- Carrier-Focus - Looking to grow and learn, this is not just a job
- Creative - able to adapt to changing conditions and help design field systems
- Self-motivated - driven by goals and deadlines
- Optimistic - has a positive, can-do attitude
- Respectful - respects our clients and their property
- Reliable - someone coworkers and customers can depend on
If these ideal Concrete Coating Installer traits describe you, please continue reading!
ABOUT IPAINT AND CONTRACT, INC.
We have a strong family legacy behind our business, starting back in 1954. From Glen Painting to iPaint and Contract Inc., we have been providing interior painting, exterior painting, and floor coating services to our community for decades! We embrace our heritage and strong history, as we continue to provide excellent customer service and create clients for life. We are very proud of our customer loyalty, as it is a true testament to our work. Our business model is designed to exceed expectations, making us the premier company for all of our clients' contracting needs!
We have a team of trained professionals who share the same values we do. They are the key to our success. For our amazing team, we offer an excellent benefits package, steady work, great leadership, and opportunities for career growth and advancement!
CONCRETE COATING INSTALLER REQUIREMENTS
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable car to drive to job sites each day
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to communicate fluently in English with clients and coworkers
- Ability to perform physical labor such as lifting 50 lbs
- Ability to wear a respirator
- All income is on the books
We are willing to train! Are you an effective communicator, both in writing and verbally? Do you manage your time effectively and prioritize your tasks accordingly? Can you work well as part of a team? Are you detail-oriented and organized? If so, you may be perfect for this installation position! Apply today!
ARE YOU READY?
If you are excited about this concrete coating installation opportunity, don't delay. Apply today! We can't wait to hear from you!