Substitute Assistant Teacher
Brookings, Madison, Watertown
- Interact with children utilizing a variety of methods and techniques such as play activities, discussion, and supervised role-playing.
- Assist all children, individually or in groups, with lesson assignments to present or reinforce learning concepts.
- Clean classroom at the end of each session and prepare for the next session.
- Clean bathrooms; assist in cleaning the kitchen; vacuum and sweep floors; empty garbage cans.
- One (1) year experience and/or training working with children, preferred.
Hours / FLSA Status / Grade 2:
- Nonexempt position
- Hours as needed (Substitute position)
- $12.73 - $18.63 per hour, based on education and experience.
ICAP is an equal opportunity provider and employer
Inter-Lakes Community Action Partnership https://interlakescap.applicantpro.com