Insource provides expertise to our clients in the areas of HR, Finance, and IT. Our clients include a diverse mix of businesses ranging from small venture-backed startups to well-established nonprofit organizations. We work closely with our client's staff, providing them access to the specialized knowledge they need to successfully operate and grow their businesses. We love solving problems and identifying opportunities for efficiency improvements for our clients. In fact, everything we do at Insource is focused on helping our clients achieve their mission and business goals.
We invest in our client relationships and passionately care about the service we deliver. Everything we do is centered on our core beliefs and we believe:
- Understanding our clients' culture and vision make us a better partner
- Our cross-content perspective adds unique value for our clients
- HR, Finance and IT start with people
- There is always more than one way to solve a problem
- In doing the right things for the right reason
- Being easy to work with is core to who we are
- Communication needs to be direct and candid
- Happy staff leads to happy clients
What You'll Do:
The developer will actively advise and participate in the architecture and hands-on development of application using Power Platform. The candidate should have extensive hands-on PowerApps, Power Automate, and Power BI development experience and be well-versed in SDLC, the complete MS Solutions stack, and application security.
The developer will be expected to lead all aspects of design and development of the new application, which is expected to be flexible and scalable. The developer will also be expected to create system documentation and enterprise-level Standard Operating Procedures documents.
● Developing applications from the ground up utilizing skills including object-oriented programming Power Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint, databases (SQL), and Power BI
● Designing, developing, and configuring scalable web applications
● Creating system documentation and standard operating procedures for enterprise web development
● Collaborating with the team in translating user stories and requirements into functional code
● Identifying critical dependencies and gaps, solving technical challenges, and implementing new enhancements
● Supporting the deployment process including post-deployment review of logs for errors
● Collaborating with other team members to support estimation and requirements finalization efforts
● Defining and developing methods for robust system monitoring and troubleshooting
● Working with other developers for continuous knowledge transfer
● Following all best practices for version control, CI/CD, and development management of the system.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
● 5+ years of IT systems development experience, with primary focus in the Microsoft solution stack and Cloud technologies
● 2+ years of experience and in depth understanding of the capabilities in Power Apps, Power Automate, and Data Verse
● 2+ years of experience in developing both Model driven and Canvas Apps
● Knowledge of using PowerFx with PowerApps
● 2+ years of experience and knowledge of SharePoint Online features for collaboration and business process automation
● Experience with the full lifecycle of software development: Translate business requirements into system requirements, Analysis, Research, Prototyping, Design and Development
● Experience working in Agile development teams and a self-starter who can quickly acclimate to a dynamic team environment
● Expert-level SQL knowledge
● Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Life, Short Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K with company matching
At Insource we appreciate the value and richness of different perspectives and experiences. We constantly strive to be a more diverse and inclusive workplace. We work to make you feel welcomed and engaged as a valued member of the team. We provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Insource Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.