- Boston, MA, USA
- Full Time
Insource provides expertise to our clients in the areas of HR, Finance and IT. Our clients include a diverse mix of businesses ranging from small venture-backed startups to well-established nonprofit organizations. We work closely with our clients' staff, providing them access to the specialized knowledge they need to successfully operate and grow their businesses. We love solving problems and identifying opportunities for efficiency improvements for our clients. In fact, everything we do at Insource is focused on helping our clients achieve their mission and business goals.
We invest in our client relationships and passionately care about the service we deliver. Everything we do is centered on our core beliefs and we believe:
- Understanding our clients' culture and vision make us a better partner
- Our cross-content perspective adds unique value for our clients
- HR, Finance and IT start with people
- There is always more than one way to solve a problem
- In doing the right things for the right reason
- Being easy to work with is core to who we are
- Communication needs to be direct and candid
- Happy staff leads to happy clients
What You'll Do:
- Working as part of a service delivery team, you will oversee and perform a variety of financial reporting and oversight activities related to the financial wellbeing of clients. Manage monthly, quarterly and annual financial close as well as related reporting in accordance with GAAP and client internal control policies.
Establish schedules and processes for compiling, processing, and reporting financial data and oversee the technical quality of financial and accounting work delivery for team quality control on day-to-day operations as well as monthly, quarterly and annual close
- On a monthly basis, maintain GL and process journal entries per client schedules and account reconciliations, prepare cash flow forecasts and financial projections and develop client financial controls and accounting policies and procedures.
- On an annual basis, assist with audit preparations including planning, coordination, execution and report preparation as needed.
- On an ongoing basis, participate in Board and client management meetings as needed, maintain continuous contact with clients and communicate with Insource client team throughout the business year. Ability to anticipate clients' changing needs and implement appropriate recommendations, while managing risks
- Work as an integrated team member in order to support strategic financial management decision-making for our clients.
- Inform supervisor and client manager of important client developments and outline important client issues as needed including facts and recommendations.
What We're Looking For:
- Demonstrated analytical and research skills, proven adeptness at detail work as well as the portrayal of clear and concise summary-level work
- Proficiency with QuickBooks and/or other accounting software, Excel and Word
- Familiarity with accounting and billing for service contracts, in particular Federal and State awards and related compliance
- High degree of self-motivation and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Diplomatic, patient, curious manner with a great sense of humor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to succinctly communicate complex messaging in a credible and clear manner
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven accounting experience with at least 3 years of management-level engagement in small to mid-sized organizations, public accounting or related experience
- Nonprofit experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience managing competing priorities and deadlines successfully
- Challenging, exciting consulting work without the overnight or long distance travel
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K with company matching
Find Us On:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/insourceservices
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/insource-services-inc.
Twitter - https://twitter.com/InsourceSvcs
At Insource we appreciate the value and richness of different perspectives and experiences. We constantly strive to be a more diverse and inclusive workplace. We work to make you feel welcomed and engaged as a valued member of the team. We provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Insource Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.