Insource provides expertise to our clients in the areas of HR, Finance and IT. Our clients include a diverse mix of businesses ranging from small venture-backed startups to well-established nonprofit organizations. We work closely with our clients providing them access to the knowledge they need to successfully operate and manage their businesses. We love solving problems and identifying opportunities for efficiency and to add value. In fact, everything we do at Insource is focused on helping our clients achieve their mission and business goals. We support the business functions so that our clients can focus on what they do best. As we continue to grow, we are actively seeking HR professionals, are you looking for a change?
While this role involves travel to clients in and around the Massachusetts area including Boston post COVID and is based in Wellesley , the role is currently largely remote.
We invest in our client relationships and passionately care about the service we deliver. Everything we do is centered on our core beliefs and we believe:
- Understanding our clients' culture and vision make us a better partner
- Our cross-content perspective adds unique value for our clients
- HR, Finance and IT start with people
- There is always more than one way to solve a problem
- In doing the right things for the right reason
- Being easy to work with is core to who we are
- Communication needs to be direct and candid
- Happy staff leads to happy clients
What You'll Do:
- Often working as an embedded part of the client's organization, serve as the primary Human Resources resource for staff and leadership becoming the part time HR Department for several clients in various industries.
- Working as part of a service delivery team that includes recruiting and HR administrative support, you will provide HR services and serve as a resource to client management on all employment matters. Being able to be flexible and practical when addressing issues, with an understanding that one of our primary roles is to reduce client risk and exposure on matters related to employment practices
- Responsibilities may include the following based on client's need:
- Assisting with routine and complex employee relations/performance issues.
- Guiding on non-standard matters including reorganization, policy creation and leadership mentoring
- Performing routine HR management duties including benefits oversight, handbook development and updates, job description creation etc.
- Acting as the in-house HR resource for all client needs, advise and update staff as needed on personnel policy or procedures
- Serving as a resource on staff operational and compliance issues
- Developing and improving client HR systems and infrastructure within the HR service area guidelines
- Enhancing and updating policies and procedures in accordance with labor laws and best practices while also proactively identifying instances of non-compliance with labor laws
- Working with all levels of management to resolve issues
- Serving as a strategic partner to management and assist with employee engagement, retention and issue resolution
- Overseeing the maintenance of HR documentation in accordance with labor laws, best practices and company standards. Delegate and manage process as appropriate to administrators on our internal team.
- Designing and coordinating new employee onboarding and exit meetings Mitigating employment issues, lay-offs/terminations, reductions in force and compliance to offer advice to clients on all HR related functions
- Participating in HR Assessments of new clients and work with team to launch new clients
- Various special projects for clients
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree required; higher level degree preferred
- A minimum of 5-10 years of HR experience with increasing levels of autonomy and proactive engagement with the work
- Experience working in small to mid-sized companies with startup 150 employees
- Experience working in multiple industries with non-profit experience preferred
- Requires excellent administrative and client relationship skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness in engaging with clients in a highly professional and service-oriented manner. Serve as an effective ambassador of Insource HR at client sites
- Ability to work independently and comfort in managing and assigning work to administrators
- Technology proficiency needed
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Able to communicate in a clear and succinct manner with diplomacy
- Demonstrated professional judgment skills and positive interactive style
- Experience explaining and presenting HR information and practices to current and prospective clients clearly and with gravitas
- Proven experience handling competing priorities and deadlines
- Experience interacting, advising and communicating effectively in a consulting capacity
- Conversant in Federal and Massachusetts employment regulations. Proactive in problem solving and accessing additional resources as necessary.
- $2,000 signing bonus
- Challenging, exciting consulting work without the overnight or long distance travel
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K with company matching
Find Us On:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/insourceservices
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/insource-services-inc
Twitter - https://twitter.com/InsourceSvcs
Please visit http://insourceservices.applicantpro.com to apply.
At Insource we appreciate the value and richness of different perspectives and experiences. We constantly strive to be a more diverse and inclusive workplace. We work to make you feel welcomed and engaged as a valued member of the team. We provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Insource Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.