Are you a problem solver that loves challenges daily? Then Insource is a fit for you. We are looking for people who "Do the right thing at the right time for the right reason."
Insource provides expertise to our clients in the areas of HR, Finance, and IT. Our clients include a diverse mix of businesses ranging from small venture-backed startups to well-established nonprofit organizations. We work closely with our client's staff, providing them access to the specialized knowledge they need to successfully operate and grow their businesses. We love solving problems and identifying opportunities for efficiency improvements for our clients. In fact, everything we do at Insource is focused on helping our clients achieve their mission and business goals.
We invest in our client relationships and passionately care about the service we deliver. Everything we do is centered on our core beliefs and we believe:
- Understanding our clients' culture and vision make us a better partner
- Our cross-content perspective adds unique value for our clients
- HR, Finance and IT start with people
- There is always more than one way to solve a problem
- In doing the right things for the right reason
- Being easy to work with is core to who we are
- Communication needs to be direct and candid
- Happy staff leads to happy clients
Scope of Position
The Senior HR Administrator will be primarily responsible for supporting the services provided by Insource's HR consultants and will serve as a front-line resource for clients who have benefits and HR administrative questions. The Senior HR administrator will also assist our Team Leads in training others on the team and will assume increasingly more senior duties.
Hybrid position with occasional travel to our service areas.
Service Area: Greater Boston area, Metro West, Metro-North, Worcester area, Southern NH
Essential Job Functions & Primary Responsibilities
- Administer client benefit plans, including data entry, and communication and coordination with outside vendors/parties and plan participants, enrollments, and terminations
- Act as a gatekeeper to ensure client files are being kept properly and that the Insource structure for clients is adhered to
- Create and maintain client employee files
- Phone screen, and schedule employment interviews and follow up with candidates as needed
- Prepare job descriptions
- Draft policies for clients as needed
- Compile and complete reports for clients including EEO-1, OSHA, etc.
- Update and format staff handbooks
- Conduct new employee orientation and exit interviews under the direction and at the discretion of the Consultant and/or the Team Lead
- Coordinate new hire materials
- Support employee communications initiatives
- Support ongoing administrative needs of the HR consulting group, including maintaining an annual work calendar
- Work on special projects at the direction of the Team Leads or Consultants.
- Engage and participate in client events
- Other duties as assigned.
Standard Company Competencies
- Motivated, self-directed, and able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to interact and work effectively with diverse groups of individuals
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain work schedule and organization of duties
- Adherence to the professional and ethical standards set forth by Insource Services
- Demonstrated understanding of the requirements of the engagement through ongoing communication with supervisor
- Self-starter in learning about client business, products, and/or services
- Commit to and support Insource's sustainable business practices and initiatives
- Participate and engage in Insource community and department events throughout the year
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver's license
Education & Experience Requirement
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least one year of office experience
- 1 - 3 years HR and/or benefits experience, customer services is also helpful
- Detail-oriented with organized work style
- Proven experience handling competing priorities and deadlines
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid position with flexible schedules
- Health, Dental, Life, Short Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K with company matching
Find Us On:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/insourceservices
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/insource-services-inc
Twitter - https://twitter.com/InsourceSvcs
At Insource we appreciate the value and richness of different perspectives and experiences. We constantly strive to be a more diverse and inclusive workplace. We work to make you feel welcomed and engaged as a valued member of the team. We provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Insource Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.