Recruiters sought for growing HR Consulting practice!
Insource provides expertise to our clients in the areas of HR, Finance and IT. Our clients include a diverse mix of businesses ranging from small venture-backed startups to well-established nonprofit organizations. Everything we do at Insource is focused on helping our clients achieve their mission and business goals.
If you are a take charge recruiter who loves to find just the right candidates for your clients, this role may be for you!
We pride ourselves on being creative, forward thinking, anticipating needs, reading between the lines, and being very proactive to ensure we are bringing the best candidates to our clients. We get to know our clients well so we are able to explain the opportunity to engage both active and passive candidates.
We are a small team,work closely together and we all roll up our sleeves. We are positioned to grow and we want you to help us during this exciting time!
This role involves travel to clients in and around the Boston area post-COVID and is based in Wellesley.
- Own and lead searches from start to finish
- Sourcing candidates through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks etc.)
- Create and execute on a tailored business development strategy from the top down and pivot its direction as needed to secure new opportunities
- Build candidate pipelines, bolstered by an existing network and actively network to connect candidates with opportunities
- Present short-listed candidates to clients
- Proactively identify key targets, engage with them, and secure new business in addition to delivering on incoming business
- 2 10 years of work experience
- High level of business maturity and leadership potential, and several years of experience in recruiting
- Requires the ability to actively provide recruiting support to multiple clients simultaneously and be capable of effectively building positive work partnerships
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and experience with applicant tracking systems
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
We invest in our client relationships and passionately care about the service we deliver. Everything we do is centered on our core beliefs and we believe:
- Understanding our clients' culture and vision make us a better partner
- Our cross-content perspective adds unique value for our clients
- HR, Finance and IT start with people
- There is always more than one way to solve a problem
- In doing the right things for the right reason
- Being easy to work with is core to who we are
- Communication needs to be direct and candid
- Happy staff leads to happy clients
Find Us On:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/insourceservices
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/insource-services-inc
Twitter - https://twitter.com/InsourceSvcs
To Apply: Please visit http://insourceservices.applicantpro.com to apply for this position.
At Insource we appreciate the value and richness of different perspectives and experiences. We constantly strive to be a more diverse and inclusive workplace. We work to make you feel welcomed and engaged as a valued member of the team. We provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Insource Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.