Insource provides expertise to our clients in the areas of HR, Finance and IT. Our clients include a diverse mix of businesses ranging from small venture-backed startups to well-established nonprofit organizations. We work closely with our clients' staff, providing them access to the specialized knowledge they need to successfully operate and grow their businesses. We love solving problems and identifying opportunities for efficiency improvements for our clients. In fact, everything we do at Insource is focused on helping our clients achieve their mission and business goals.
We invest in our client relationships and passionately care about the service we deliver. Everything we do is centered on our core beliefs and we believe:
- Understanding our clients' culture and vision make us a better partner
- Our cross-content perspective adds unique value for our clients
- HR, Finance and IT start with people
- There is always more than one way to solve a problem
- In doing the right things for the right reason
- Being easy to work with is core to who we are
- Communication needs to be direct and candid
- Happy staff leads to happy clients
What you'll do:
- Working as part of a service delivery team, participate in client technology upgrades and projects varying in scope from cloud migrations, complete network upgrades, network infrastructure design, GSuite/Office 365/Azure/AWS/Dropbox/migrations/implementations and new products as they are adopted
- On a regular basis, actively participate in meetings with all network/server engineers and helpdesk technicians discussing new issues, latest technologies, case studies, roadblocks and outstanding incidents. Work closely with the IT Support Specialists and IT Managers to effectively communicate issues, project milestone and make recommendations to client management.
- On an annual basis, assist with researching, testing and developing of solutions for both corporate IT and clients.
- On an ongoing basis, participate in sales and strategy meetings with existing and potential clients, contribute to knowledge management and develop Maintenance Policies for each client. Constantly monitor and react to alerts via automated network monitoring system.
- Attend and actively participate in departmental meetings, resource deployment of other engineers and coordination of resources on specific tasks as well as work hand-in-hand with IT Managers to effectively drive innovation in an effective manner for end-users.
What We're Looking for:
- Unique ability to work with both business and technical-minded people to plan and execute against project timelines and deliverables
- A strong understanding of all TCP/IP Networking Protocols and Procedures, all relevant Windows Server and Workstation Operating Systems, Exchange, IIS, SQL, terminal server, Xen/VMware or like virtualization technology, Google Apps, Drobox and Citrix
- Experience managing over 30+ servers, monitoring, helpdesk systems and setting up system efficiencies
- A proven adeptness to detail work and can demonstrate analytical/research skills
- Passion to constantly seek improvement in technology solutions
- Ability to multi-task across clients, industries and technologies, while maintaining an appropriate level of professionalism and composure
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Engineering, or Computer Science; and/or equivalent work experience
- 3 years in a customer-facing, technical support/management role
- Challenging, exciting consulting work without the overnight or long distance travel
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K with company matching
Find Us On:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/insourceservices
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/insource-services-inc
Twitter - https://twitter.com/InsourceSvcs
Please visit http://insourceservices.applicantpro.com to apply.
At Insource we appreciate the value and richness of different perspectives and experiences. We constantly strive to be a more diverse and inclusive workplace. We work to make you feel welcomed and engaged as a valued member of the team. We provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Insource Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.