Insource provides expertise to our clients in the areas of HR, Finance and IT. Our clients include a diverse mix of businesses ranging from small venture-backed startups to well-established nonprofit organizations. We work closely with our clients' staff, providing them access to the specialized knowledge they need to successfully operate and grow their businesses. We love solving problems and identifying opportunities for efficiency improvements for our clients. In fact, everything we do at Insource is focused on helping our clients achieve their mission and business goals.
We invest in our client relationships and passionately care about the service we deliver. Everything we do is centered on our core beliefs and we believe:
- Understanding our clients' culture and vision make us a better partner
- Our cross-content perspective adds unique value for our clients
- HR, Finance and IT start with people
- There is always more than one way to solve a problem
- In doing the right things for the right reason
- Being easy to work with is core to who we are
- Communication needs to be direct and candid
- Happy staff leads to happy clients
- Work with Enterprise clients managing large IT teams of 20+ employees including infrastructure and software development for organizations greater than 50 million annual revenue.
- Serve as a strategic thought partner with clients, overseeing cloud infrastructure and third-party providers.
- Ensure reliable 24/7 operations by defining IT infrastructure architecture, as well as standards to include disaster recovery, security, storage, servers, monitoring, performance, and back-office systems
- Build and maintain relationships with IT leaders and business executives to develop a clear understanding of business needs, ensuring cost-effective delivery of IT services to meet those needs, and responding with agility to changing business priorities.
- Participate in the assessment of external and internal technology capabilities required to achieve desired competitive positioning
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies; providing direction on which new technologies should be assimilated, integrated, and introduced
- Direct the development of infrastructure sourcing strategy and providing executive oversight for strategic vendor and partner relationship management
- Forecast skill needs to acquire and develop workforce with business knowledge, technical skills, and competencies
- Serve on IT planning and policymaking committees; driving the development of enterprise technology standards, governance processes, and performance metrics to ensure technology delivers value to the enterprise
What we're looking for:
- Experience working as a senior level consultant on multiple clients in multiple industries or management level experience in multiple industries with increasingly senior level experience;
- Expertise with all levels of service delivery and client interface offered by the service area sufficient to oversee quality compliance (project and client workflow planning, work design, work quality review; extensive executive level interaction, etc.);
- Experience with Assessments and/or determining strategic and tactical work scope and cost projections;
- Proven ability and experience managing staff to successfully meet timelines and deliverables in a positive, constructive and supportive manner;
- Track record of being a mentor/leader by example to staff expected to demonstrate high performance standards (take the high road, give people the benefit of the doubt, deal with issues directly, support the organization and clients in action and communication, contribute to solutions not be part of the problem);
- Demonstrated success interacting and communicating (in person and in writing) in a professional and proactive manner with clients and co-workers. Ability to develop and maintain successful client relationships and engagements;
- Ability to determine what to solve independently and what to elevate to senior management;
- 5-10 years of work experience in a progressively responsible role;
- BA/BS minimum;
- Demonstrated ability to deal with clients and co-workers with impact and tact;
- Proven ability to effectively interact with clients, staff and management in a professional, congenial and positive manner;
- Passion for customer service and the delivery of exceptional services to our internal and external clients;
- Recognition and respect, externally and internally, as an expert in their field;
- Ability and aptitude to track schedules, deliverables and pivot quickly to meet changing priorities;
- Ability to command the respect of peers, subordinates and supervisors;
- Aptitude, interest, and experience driving system improvements and documentation.
- Challenging, exciting consulting work without the overnight or long distance travel
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K with company matching
Find Us On:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/insourceservices
Twitter - https://twitter.com/InsourceSvcs
Please visit http://insourceservices.applicantpro.com to apply.
At Insource we appreciate the value and richness of different perspectives and experiences. We constantly strive to be a more diverse and inclusive workplace. We work to make you feel welcomed and engaged as a valued member of the team. We provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Insource Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.