- Innvite Hospitality Group
- Dayton, OH, USA
- Will be evaluated according to experience
- Full Time
Medical & Start-up bonus
InnVite Hospitality Group is looking for an experienced committed and passionate Task Force General Manager who is honest and trustworthy.
Task Force General Manager experience of 5 years is preferred but not necessary.
Travel will be required with in Central Ohio.
The Task Force General Manager is responsible for all aspects of the Operation Including guest and employee satisfaction, Human Resources, Financial Performance, Cost Control Management, sales and revenue generation. He/ She should be an ambassador for the brand and the hotel. He/ She will provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of our service culture, maximized operations and guest satisfaction. Ensures implementation of InnVite Hospitality and brand strategies and initiatives with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest expectations. Builds relationships with repeat guests and recognizes all of our top clients.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Oversee the operations, functions of the hotel, as per the organizational Chart.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls. policies, procedures and service standards.
- Lead all key property issues including but not limited to: Capital projects, renovations, brand initiatives, InnVite Hospitality initiatives, and customer service demands.
- Manage the four key elements of a successful hotel: Revenue generation, Profitability, Guest satisfaction, and Associate retention.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotel Ownership.
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set another short and long term strategic goals for the property.
- Develop improvement actions and carry out cost saving plans.
- Must have a strong understanding of financial statements and possess the ability to react with impactful strategies.
- Closely monitor the Hotel's business reports on a daily basis and take action accordingly.
- Maximize revenue management strategies in conjunction with Corporate Director of Revenue.
- Assist in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment and contract with third party vendors for essential equipment and services.
- Handle guest complaints and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with heads of departments.
- Act as a final decision maker in hiring key staff members.
- Manage and develop the hotel key personnel to ensure career progression and development.
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- All other duties as assigned and required.
- 3 years hotel management experience.
- Proven ability to make profit.
- Ability to fully understand Profit & Loss statements.
- Ability to prepare and monitor property budgets and cost control worksheets.
- Accurate forecasting/budgeting at assigned property.
- High school diploma.
- Valid driving license.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!