- Holiday Inn Express Obetz
- Obetz, OH, USA
- Full Time
health, dental, and vision.
Your day to day
As Executive Housekeeper, you'll keep all aspects of housekeeping and laundry running smoothly - and ensure high standards are met to deliver memorable and unique guest experiences.
What we need from you
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of High School education, post-high school education preferred
- Minimum of 3 years in Housekeeping position, management preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Basic math skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to exceed expectations of guests and team members
- Excellent time management skills
- Drive for Results
- Hiring and Staffing
- Developing Direct Reports and Others
- Decision Quality
- Customer Focus
- Schedules room and cleaning assignments to ensure proper coverage
- Inspects all assigned suites and public areas to ensure furnishings, equipment, linens, etc. are clean and in good repair
- Performs all housekeeping duties necessary, including making beds, vacuuming and cleaning
- Verifies and updates status of discrepant rooms throughout the shift
- Randomly selects assigned rooms to ensure cleanliness. Counsels Housekeepers on discrepancies
- Notifies GM and/or Chief Engineer of maintenance repairs necessary
- Hires, coaches and disciplines direct reports
- Acts as Manager on Duty when required
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to move from guest room to guest room with exposure to the extreme s of the climate of the location.
- Ability to clean floors and hard to reach areas by hand.
- NECK- Bending and twisting on occasion.
- AUDITORY- Ability to read and comprehend emergency and security information including liable and directions. Ability to communicate emergency situations to supervisor in English. Normal conversation.
- HEARING- Ability to hear emergency alarms, telephone, conversation.
- VISION- Legal normal vision with or without accommodation.
- ARMS- Reaching, bending arms, light carrying, pushing and pulling.
- HANDS- Finger dexterity, grasping.
- TRUNK- Bending and twisting.
- LEGS- Normal balance, crouching or kneeling.
- FEET- Walking and standing for periods of time.
What we offer
We'll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits - including a uniform, great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you'll become part of the global IHG family - and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together - we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Transportation to and from the hotel is the responsibility of the employee. I have read and understand the job descriptions indicated and understand that any task that keeps the hotel running is a part of any job description. This Job Description may be altered from time to time by InnVite Hospitality, LLC.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!