he Quality Inn & Suites Obetz, Ohio is searching for a Guest Relations Team Leader. The Guest Relations Team Leader is responsible not only for guest satisfaction, but also for supporting the management team in all aspects of the operation.
- Oversees all Front Desk training, and maintain a standard of professionalism for all employees
- Assists the General Manager with daily hotel operations to ensure a safe, comfortable environment for guests to enjoy and where associates can excel.
- Provides supervision to the Front Desk staff as well as making policies and developing plans for the success of the hotel.
- Disseminates feedback from guest responses, guest satisfaction and service failure measurements and coaches staff accordingly.
- Provides professional customer service to internal and external guests.
- Works closely with the General Manager in establishing and monitoring policies and guidelines in the day-to-day operation of the Hotel to ensure profitability and exceptional guest service.
- Builds and fosters Front Office Staff by creating an environment that's engaging, where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance.
- Maintains consistent observation of operational and financial performance
- May perform other duties including monthly inventory, Accounts Receivable, and scheduling as assigned by management
These physical demands represent the physical requirements necessary for an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the position.
- Associate may be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Associate may have to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Associate is often required to sit and use his or her hands and fingers, to handle or feel.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision
- Associate must speak and hear.
- May be required to lift up to 20 lbs.
Hotel Management company based out of Columbus Ohio is seeking
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Verbal and written English language proficiency is required.
- Valid Driver's license
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Word
- General office equipment and switchboard operation knowledge is preferred
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm, professional manner and exhibit good judgment.
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful and flexible.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Well organized with strong analytical and reasoning ability
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!