The Breakfast Attendant/Host is responsible for coordinating the breakfast service and maintaining a cleaned and stocked breakfast area. This person must deliver excellent customer service while maintaining a clean and well stocked buffet area.
Hours: Saturday - Sunday mornings - 6:30am to 10:30am. This is a great opportunity for a morning person who is looking for part-time hours and enjoys finishing their shift before noon! Also, when you join our team at the Holiday Inn Express Obetz, you will enjoy the benefit of employee room discounts across the county!
- Welcomes and thanks all guest for their patronage.
- Set up breakfast stations.
- Maintain appropriate quantity of food and beverage at hot, cold and beverage stations during breakfast hours.
- Keep area clean and stocked.
- Interact with guests pleasantly during shift.
- Put away breakfast at the end of the shift.
- Cleaning of kitchen and breakfast area at the end of the shift.
- Performs routine daily tasks as set forth in the daily checklist.
- Knowledge on facilities and amenities associated with the hotel.
- Communicate with guest and employees both verbally and in writing.
- Assist all guests as necessary to ensure a positive experience.
- Any other tasks as requested by direct supervisor or other hotel management staff.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!