InnVite Hospitality Group is looking for active housekeepers to join the team of Best Western Plus Dayton South. Great work environment, opportunities for development and training.
Reports to: Head Housekeeper / General Manager
1. Stock cart and maintain in a neat and organized shape at all times.
2. Completely service guest rooms in 22 minutes or less according to hotel standards: including cleaning floors, walls, and all other surfaces using specified chemicals and equipment and other duties/tasks as assigned by the GM and/or Head Housekeeper.
3. Make bed, move furniture.
4. Operate and maintain vacuum.
5. Record room status on Housekeeping Assignment sheet.
6. Place guest supplies in guest rooms.
7. Empty and clean garbage cans.
8. Clean and maintain equipment.
9. Relay maintenance information to Front Desk.
10. Must be in neat and clean uniform with name tag.
11. Follow all policies & procedures as outlined in the employee handbook.
12. Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
1. Ability to read and comprehend emergency and security information, including labels and directions.
2. Ability to communicate emergency situations to supervisor in English.
3. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
4. Ability to work schedule time and be on time.
5. Maintain professional attitude to all guests, associates, and vendors.
1. Ability to move from guest room to guest room with exposure to the extreme s of the climate of the location.
2. Ability to clean floors and hard to reach areas by hand.
3. NECK- Bending and twisting on occasion.
4. AUDITORY- Ability to read and comprehend emergency and security information including liable and directions. Ability to communicate emergency situations to supervisor in English. Normal conversation.
5. HEARING- Ability to hear emergency alarms, telephone, conversation.
6. VISION- Legal normal vision with or without accommodation.
7. ARMS- Reaching, bending arms, light carrying, pushing and pulling.
8. HANDS- Finger dexterity, grasping.
9. TRUNK- Bending and twisting.
10. LEGS- Normal balance, crouching or kneeling.
11. FEET- Walking and standing for periods of time.
Transportation to and from the hotel is the responsibility of the employee. I have read and understand the job descriptions indicated and understand that any task that keeps the hotel running is a part of the job description. This Job Description may be altered from time to time by InnVite Hospitality, LLC.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!