- Stock cart and maintain in a neat and organized shape at all times.
- Completely service guest rooms in 22 minutes or less according to hotel standards: including cleaning floors, walls, and all other surfaces using specified chemicals and equipment and other duties/tasks as assigned by the GM and/or Head Housekeeper.
- Make bed, move furniture.
- Operate and maintain vacuum.
- Record room status on Housekeeping Assignment sheet.
- Place guest supplies in guest rooms.
- Empty and clean garbage cans.
- Clean and maintain equipment.
- Relay maintenance information to Front Desk.
- Must be in neat and clean uniform with name tag.
- Follow all policies & procedures as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to read and comprehend emergency and security information, including labels and directions.
- Ability to communicate emergency situations to supervisor in English.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work schedule time and be on time.
- Maintain professional attitude to all guests, associates, and vendors.
- Ability to move from guest room to guest room with exposure to the extreme s of the climate of the location.
- Ability to clean floors and hard to reach areas by hand.
- NECK- Bending and twisting on occasion.
- AUDITORY- Ability to read and comprehend emergency and security information including liable and directions. Ability to communicate emergency situations to supervisor in English. Normal conversation.
- HEARING- Ability to hear emergency alarms, telephone, conversation.
- VISION- Legal normal vision with or without accommodation.
- ARMS- Reaching, bending arms, light carrying, pushing and pulling.
- HANDS- Finger dexterity, grasping.
- TRUNK- Bending and twisting.
- LEGS- Normal balance, crouching or kneeling.
- FEET- Walking and standing for periods of time.
Transportation to and from the hotel is the responsibility of the employee. I have read and understand the job descriptions indicated and understand that any task that keeps the hotel running is a part of any job description. This Job Description may be altered from time to time by InnVite Hospitality, LLC.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!