- Johnston, RI, USA
- 70000-105000 per year
- Full Time
Inland Waters LLC has an exciting opportunity for an experienced CDL Jet Truck/ Vac Truck and CCTV Truck Operator for their CIPP pipelining, infrastructure inspection, and rehabilitation project operations. Inland Waters is based in Johnston, RI, but projects are located across New England and throughout New York State. Field staff gets the exciting opportunity to travel, with all expenses paid.
FANTASTIC EARNING POTENTIAL!! Base and prevailing wage total annual compensation from $52,000 up to $120,000 based on experience, qualifications, and CDL status.
FULL FRINGE BENEFITS: Health, dental, and vision insurance, company-paid $25,000 life insurance, company-paid short-term disability insurance, 401k Retirement Plan, voluntary long-term disability insurance, voluntary increased life insurance, voluntary accident, critical illness, and identity theft protection.
· Works on a wide range of services, including cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) lining and repair; CCTV inspections, assessment, and pipeline cleaning
· Operate a CDL-required Jet (flusher) or Jet Vac Combination Truck in support of CIPP Lining and CCTV Operations
· Works on a wide range of services, including cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) lining and rehabilitation; CCTV inspections utilizing robotic cameras and advanced software, pipeline cleaning, manhole rehabilitation; and mainline and lateral grouting.
· Operator is typically responsible for the cleanliness and daily pre-trip inspection of the truck
· Follow standard safety procedures
· Work with and operate equipment, as directed in the field
· High school diploma or GED required
· Must possess or be willing to obtain a Class B (or higher) Commercial Driver's License (CDL) via company-provided training and have a clean driving record (pay rate is increased upon obtaining CDL)
· Experience in additional sewer rehab industry disciplines
· Must be able to travel as 70% of projects are out of town and require overnight lodging away from home ranging from 1 to 5 consecutive days (lodging expenses are paid)
· Must possess high level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability
· Must be reliable and self-motivated with a positive attitude and team spirit
· Must consent to a criminal background check, pass a pre-employment drug screen, and possess clear MVR
· Must be able to perform physically demanding tasks, including but not limited to: lifting heavy hoses and equipment; working in confined spaces; working long hours in all extremes of weather
Company, Compensation, and Benefits: Inland Waters LLC has been in business in Johnston, Rhode Island since 1998. In 2021, Inland Waters became a partner company of Infrastructure Services Group LLC (ISG), which offers a wide range of infrastructure rehabilitation services. Our industry continues to see significant opportunities for strong growth. The company is known for its highly supportive culture and outstanding teamwork.
The company offers a competitive salary benefits package including paid time off, paid holidays, health, dental, and vision insurance, group term life insurance with voluntary employee-paid buy-up, company-paid short-term disability insurance with voluntary employee-paid long-term disability insurance, accident, and critical illness coverage, and a 401(k) plan through Fidelity Investments.
Infrastructure Service Group LLC is proud to be an Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status