- Seattle, WA, USA
- $5-$7K for 6 months
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Company-employee paid medical, dental, vision; PTO; sick leave, stock options discretionary, bonus eligible, company paid holidays
Infrared Cameras, Inc. knows thermography. We are innovators. Trusted and tested since 1995, we develop leading-edge hardware and software to provide the very best thermal cameras and infrared systems in the world. Our mission is to manufacture and sell the most accurate, most versatile, most sophisticated, and highest-functionality infrared-camera systems in the world. Our products are keeping workplaces safe, and revolutionizing work across a vast number of use cases. We develop top-of-the line solutions for biorisk management, industrial, environmental, and healthcare applications in a wide range of settings. ICI Healthcare includes animal health products under the Digatherm brand and non-invasive human diagnostics.
We offer all sales representatives a competitive non-recoverable draw for several months, and then, 100% commission structure with a comprehensive employer paid benefits package, including paid medical, dental and vision insurance, company paid life insurance PTO, sick leave, and other optional benefits
We are looking for a motivated & well-spoken Veterinary Sales Representative based around the Seattle area who has knowledge of Veterinary Medicine to help us increase infrared thermal imaging equipment to the Veterinary industry within the Northwest Region which consists of WA, OR, ID & MT.
The main responsibilities of a Sales Representative revolve around the ability to network, build relationships with clients, and persuade others to purchase products. The sales representative will be responsible for helping develop new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets. You will work closely with the marketing team and inside sales to implement campaigns and close sales. To be successful as a sales representative you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top inside sales representative should also be very competitive and a good listener.
Ultimately, you will help us grow our customer base and establish our reputation in your assigned region.
- Timely follow-up of sales leads, generated by the company, with hands-on product demonstration.
- Generate your own sales leads that lead to a product demonstration.
- Complete appropriate paperwork and financial arrangements to secure sale.
- Coordinate and arrange for delivery of IRTI equipment.
- Initial hands-on training of both the doctors and staff within the clinic which includes signed checklists provided by the company.
- Schedule the appropriate staff within the clinic to complete the Thermal Capture, Thermal Guidance, and Thermal Link training modules.
- Liaison between them and the customer service and IT departments within Digatherm by ICI
- Professionally represent the Company in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Participates in, and supports trade show events, marketing activities, local association meetings and events.
- Work closely with salespeople and other internal teams to meet individual and group sales quotas
- Cross-sell & up-sell products, when appropriate
- Collaborate with sales representatives from different territories to share best practices and support a cohesive sales approach
This job description is not all inclusive and duties/responsibilities may be modified by management due to changing needs of the business unit.
Minimum Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required in business, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Masters' Degree a definite plus
- Minimum 3+ years veterinarian sales experience with proven track record
- Knowledge of veterinarian medicine, including relevant diagnostic tests, pathology services, disease states, and cancer treatments
- Must have superior presentation, influential skills with the ability to professionally negotiate
- Must be well organized, with the ability to self manage and maintain a professional, tactful stance always, polished appearance
- Willingness to travel over states in assigned territory
- Contacts for potential clients in Veterinarian specialty is a definite plus!
- Experience with CRM software is a plus
- Must have resiliency with a proven track in sales
- Must have ability to grasp new concepts quickly and to complete the necessary training required to thoroughly understand and comprehend new products
- Ability to work within and make significant contributions in a team environment.
- Ability to follow up and close sales.
- Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of computer technology is required
Prior experience in marketing as an individual contributor capable of multi-tasking and driving consistent measurable results.
Competencies: (key skills, knowledge, & abilities)
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Creative, open-minded personality
- High personal accountability
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong copywriting skills
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Professional and proactive work ethic