- 12th Street Tavern - FOH
- Albuquerque, NM, USA
- Part Time
Responsible for cleaning, clearing and maintaining the tables in the Restaurant area.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carries dirty dishes from dining room to the kitchen.
- Cleans dining tables and chairs; refills condiment trays.
- Empties trash; cleans spills, sweeps, vacuums and mops floors.
- Replenishes supply of clean linens and silverware.
- Serves drinks to guests.
- Carries supplies from supply room.
- Assists in cleaning kitchen and dining room areas as assigned.
- Maintains a good communication with co-workers and maintains a positive and professional work environment.
- Performs other duties as required.
Some experience in the restaurant, kitchen or dining area field preferred. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen and background investigation. Native American preference will be given.
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, and Certifications:
- Knowledge of dining and food maintenance operations.
- Knowledge of customer service.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language, both verbally and in writing with staff and general public.
- Ability to service customers in a professional manner; ability to maintain a professional appearance.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly is required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee occasionally is required to sit; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Work is generally performed in the kitchen area with exposure to heat, fumes and steam. Evening and/or weekend work may be required.