Work alongside the Maintenance Supervisor in a multi-function full time position for a Maintenance tech. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform repairs for a variety of areas such as appliances, carpentry, hardware accessories, masonry, painting, as well as basic electrical, plumbing, and HVAC
- Complete assigned service requests and repairs to company standard
- Help prepare empty apartments to be ready for next round of tenant move-ins
- Maintain grounds through trash management, landscaping, and snow removal
- Complete all resident and site work orders in a timely manner
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Diversity Oriented - Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type.
- Ethical - Ability to demonstrate professionalism conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Interpersonal-Ability/desire to understand others' attitudes/interests/needs/nonverbal behavior, listening skills, and understanding strengths/limitations of others.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Training & Presentation Skills.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Previous cleaning and light maintenance experience a plus
- Valid driver's license
The position does require occasional standing, squatting, lifting of up to approximately 50 lbs. and frequent standing.
Ibero American Action League is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity. This policy expressly prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, domestic violence victim status, veteran status or status as a member of any other protected group or activity.