- Houston, TX, USA
- Full Time
We offer a well-rounded benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision after 60 days, and 10 paid holidays. A 401(k) plan, life insurance, and short and long-term disability are available after 90 days.
Hunton Services, a division of the Hunton Group in Houston, TX (www.huntongroup.com), is seeking to hire a seasoned Boiler Technician who will be responsible for testing, commissioning, diagnosing and repairing new and existing boiler installations. Come work for an industry leader that has been recognized both locally and nationally as one of Top Places to Work!
- Test and commission new and existing boiler installations
- Diagnose and repair condensing, non-condensing, water tube, fire tube and pulse type boilers
- Utilize combustion analysis equipment and properly adjust fire control systems to achieve design conditions
- Ability to retrofit boiler control systems
- Perform routine and annual inspections including cleaning of water and fire sides of boiler, including chemical treatments
- Factory startup of new boilers and perform warranty service work
- Must possess a valid Texas driver's license with a safe driving record (no violations within the past 3 years).
- In depth knowledge on a variety of boiler types and manufacturers
- Experience on boiler fire control systems and understand all aspects of boiler safety and operation
- Good understanding of boiler controls, gauge calibration and boiler ancillary equipment
- Factory training on various OEMs a plus
- Stationary engineer license desired
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of boiler experience