Who We Are
At Hughes Marino, our people are the heartbeat of our company. They are the greatest key to our success and have become invaluable in shaping and protecting our unique culture. We want our people to love being a part of this team! That's why we're constantly thinking about new ways to create an awesome employee experience and express our appreciation to each one of them.
We pride ourselves on being an award-winning company, including #1 Best Workplace in the Nation by Fortune magazine, Top 100 Best Workplace for Millennials, #2 Top Company Culture in the Nation by Entrepreneur Magazine, Best Workplace by Inc. Magazine, and #1 Best Place to Work by Los Angeles Business Journal, San Diego Business Journal, Orange County Business Journal and #1 Best Workplace in Washington State by Puget Sound Business Journal.
We are on the lookout for a fantastic new Programs Coordinator to welcome into our Hughes Marino team, and we would be thrilled to hear from you!
- We have one immediate Programs Coordinator position based out of our amazing Orange County office.
- This is an incredible opportunity to play an integral part in Hughes Marino's many areas of exciting growth. Your primary responsibility will be to assist our company with many operations items, including working closely with our brokerage team and our state-of-the-art database management systems.
- If you are an incredibly organized and meticulous person with the skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment, then we want to meet you. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a long-term career opportunity as a valued member of the Hughes Marino team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Programs Coordinators are very important on our team. Our ideal candidates are looking for long-term roles where they would work closely with our brokers and awesome operations team for years to come.
- Experience preparing print and digital materials.
- Ability to conduct research and gather accurate data.
- Ability to maintain company databases and Outlook calendars.
- Ability to assist brokers in tracking data, organizing schedules, preparing for meetings and implementing marketing campaigns.
- Very strong organizational skills - list maker a plus!
- Great attention to detail, especially with writing, grammar, spelling and reviewing documents.
- Ability to complete projects under pressure in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Must be a self-starter and possess a strong ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting strict deadlines.
- Must have impeccable attention to detail and exacting standards regarding file setup and organization.
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Upbeat, happy, and friendly!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree required
Sign Up For Job Alerts!