At Hughes Marino, our people are the heartbeat of our company. They are the greatest key to our success and have become invaluable in shaping and protecting our unique culture. We want our people to love being a part of this team! That's why we're constantly thinking about new ways to create an awesome employee experience and express our appreciation to each one of them.
We pride ourselves on being an award-winning company, including #1 Best Workplace in the Nation by Fortune magazine, Top 100 Best Workplace for Millennials, #2 Top Company Culture in the Nation by Entrepreneur Magazine, Best Workplace by Inc. Magazine, and #1 Best Place to Work by Los Angeles Business Journal, San Diego Business Journal, Orange County Business Journal and #1 Best Workplace in Washington State by Puget Sound Business Journal.
We are on the lookout for a fantastic new Part Time Bookkeeper to welcome into our Hughes Marino team, and we would be thrilled to hear from you!
- Work closely with Finance Director and Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Document transaction details
- Enter financial transactions into Excel or various databases
- Organize financial reports
- Fact check and validation of key financial and accounting data
- Communicate to senior staff of any errors, discrepancies, or challenges
- Maintain subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Manage, maintain, and post Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable data
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with complex and dynamic data entry
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical thinker (ability to understand and analyze and problem solve for any discrepancies)
- Thoroughness and confidentiality
- Reporting and research skills
- Previous Bookkeeping, A/R A/P, General Accounting experience required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, deadline driven environment
- Prefer College degree in Accounting or Finance
- Capability to commit to 20 hours per week indefinitely
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools, specifically Excel
- Experience working with multiple legal entities preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Curious, optimistic and friendly personality
Sign Up For Job Alerts!