Who We Are
At Hughes Marino, our people are the heartbeat of our company. They're the greatest key to our success and have become invaluable in shaping and protecting our unique culture. We want our people to love being a part of this team! That's why we're constantly thinking about new ways to create an awesome employee experience and express our appreciation to each one of them.
We pride ourselves on being an award-winning company, including #1 Best Small Workplace in the Nation, a Top 100 Best Workplace for Millennials, #2 Top Company Culture in the Nation by Entrepreneur Magazine, a Best Workplace by Inc. Magazine, and #1 Best Place to Work by Los Angeles Business Journal, San Diego Business Journal, Orange County Business Journal and #1 Best Workplace in Washington State by Puget Sound Business Journal.
We're on the lookout for fantastic new Vice President of Marketing to welcome into our Hughes Marino team, and we would be thrilled to hear from you!
- This is an incredible opportunity to work in direct partnership with Hughes Marino's ownership, marketing team, and members of the executive team.
- The VP Marketing will be responsible for leading and improving upon the existing successful B2B marketing platform with the goal to improve strategies, leverage analytics, and further refine the client acquisition process in order to support the company's goals.
- Key projects will include: propel ongoing marketing campaigns for lead generation though both traditional and digital methodologies; oversee design and development of print materials, email campaigns, and other content creation; improve digital initiatives, including website conversion, SEO, Google AdWords, digital advertising; define KPI's to track and measure from our various channels.
- The VP of Marketing will be based out of our San Diego headquarters and work closely with our COO. They will form strategic partnerships with leadership across our marketing, finance, and technology teams, as well as third-party resources including website developers and various vendors, etc.
- This is a salaried, full-time position, including full health benefits, generous vacation time (plus extra time off around the holidays), parking, 401k, FSA, and lots of fun team-building events throughout the year.
- We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a long-term career opportunity as a valued member of the Hughes Marino team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent understanding and experience working at an organization with a B2B sales process. Experience implementing and managing a sophisticated, data driven approach to client acquisition.
- Must be hands on in conducting the work needed to accomplish goals, as well as ability to oversee, mentor and lead others to the ultimate desired result. This position is for someone who enjoys doing the work themselves, quarterbacking projects in collaboration with others, and overseeing work of some team members.
- Ability to create well-developed content in written, print and digital materials both independently as well as in conjunction with cross functional teams and projects.
- Capacity to decipher large quantities of data to analyze trends and build programs to achieve goals. Capable of utilizing many reporting and tracking functions within our CRM and internal resources to optimize results.
- Highly collaborative attitude. Adept at building internal relationships and dialogue to facilitate processes.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing schedules and priorities and complete simultaneous projects.
- Must be an incredibly organized and detail-oriented person who can also see the big picture, thrives in a fast-paced, growing environment and operates best when busy and challenged.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and people oriented.
- Excellent organizational and follow through skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience, ideally with several years in a significant marketing leadership position with a B2B focused company.
- Strong, well-rounded experience with all functions of marketing in a B2B company, including traditional marketing methods, as well as digital marketing campaigns, SEO, Google AdWords and analytical approach to marketing.
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint to create layouts and templates.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business analytics required.
- Experience working within B2B Sales, Professional Services or other comparable sophisticated industry experience.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!