- 610 - 1100 Administration
- Wailuku, HI, USA
- Commensurate with experience
- Full Time
Medical (including prescription drug, vision and chiropractor/massage/acupuncture) or Health Reimbursement Account ($100 a month/$1,200 a year), Dental (with ortho coverage for employee and dependents), Basic Life/AD&D coverage, Long Term Disability, Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Plans, 401(k) Plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) and AFLAC voluntary insurance, plus more!
HPM Building Supply is looking to hire an Operations Manager in Wailuku, Hawaii. The Operations team gets the right products to the right customers at the right time. Overseeing the Lumberyard, Receiving, Administration, Inventory, and Delivery teams, the Operations Manager recruits, coaches, trains, onboards and motivates a team of direct and indirect reports. Leading these teams, the Operations Manager ensures smooth and efficient branch operations, giving both customers and owners an over-the-top experience. Whether it be making sure a delivery gets to a jobsite on time or coordinating the repairs of a broken air conditioning unit in the facility, the Operations Manager is ready for the challenge!
- Five years previous management experience and preferably in an operations roof le
- College degree in a related field is preferred but not required
- Requires strong leadership skills, including the ability to motivate others, resolve conflict, encourage teamwork, and coach optimum performance.
If this Operations Manager position is a fit for you, we can't wait to hear from you!
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (including prescription drug, vision and chiropractor/massage/acupuncture or Health Reimbursement Account ($100 a month/$1,200 a year)
- Dental (with ortho coverage for employee and dependents)
- Basic Life/AD&D coverage
- Long-term disability
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Plans
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- AFLAC voluntary insurance
- And more!
ABOUT HPM HAWAII
For over a century, HPM has provided residents with high quality materials, innovative technology, well-equipped facilities, and superior customer service. HPM has 16 locations across Hawai'i Island, O'ahu, Maui, and Kaua'i, and expanded to Fife, Washington.
HPM provides a family atmosphere where each of its 500-plus employees are valued and their ideas heard. As one of the largest 100% employee-owned companies in the state, our team members share as the company grows and prospers. As a team, we are dedicated to enhancing homes, improving lives, and transforming communities and we do this by living our core values of Heart, Character, and Growth. Training and development opportunities are offered to those seeking to grow and better themselves. Join HPM and become an owner!
If you feel that you would be right for this Operations Manager position, fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!