Hospice provides a compassionate approach to end-of-life care. Going beyond just pain management our team collaborates to provide the highest possible level of service to individuals with serious illness. We care for the whole person, and support their loved ones, by placing a priority on physical, emotional, spiritual and social health.
The Director of Clinical Innovation directs the planning, development, implementation, and administration of our Social Determinants of Health endeavors under the supervision of the CEO and VP of Psychosocial Services, additionally working closely with both the COO and CCOO. This person will be a business partner and lead efforts to innovate, integrate and implement programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and continually test and refine appropriate interventions toward an integrative, holistic approach to care.
- Identify and inform leadership about social determinants of health and their impact on end of life care and then develop and implement strategies to improve outcomes.
- Drive integration and alignment of various psychosocial strategies as defined by the CEO and VP of Psychosocial Services.
- Establish and nurture alignment and partnership with community providers
- Seek and establish funding sources/grant writing
- Implement process improvement efforts to accelerate and drive operational efficiency and clinical excellence.
- Ensure effective processes are in place to foster open lines of communication with leadership, staff and providers within the community relating to program integration.
- Evaluate program delivery employing continuous process improvement methodology that is data driven.
- Supports and develops organizational commitment to improving health and the experience of health.
- Maintains community affiliations to support and promote organizational priorities. Fosters external partnerships.
- Education / Certification
Master's of Public Health Degree or a Master's Degree with business or health concentration
5 years experience in a healthcare managerial role
Business Management experience of at least 2-3 years
Experience with program development and implementation
Hospice offers a Robust Total Rewards Package
- Employer 401k contribution regardless of employee participation, and match on employee contributions there after
- Health Insurance with vision component copayment plan, or high deductible plan
- HSA with high deductible health plan twice annual Employer contribution
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off PTO & NYS Sick Leave
- Tuition Assistance Program
- And Much More!