- 11-Apr-2022 to 11-Aug-2023 (EST)
- Install Technician
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Full Time
Paid training, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Monthly Bonuses
Are you an Entry-Level HVAC Install who is passionate about problem solving and customer service? Looking to accelerate your career (and income!) with an organization who values its people? Come see why so many of our team members and customers recommend Horizon Services!
Who are we?
We are Horizon Services. Since 1987, we've been the trusted name in plumbing, heating, and air conditioning, offering an unmatched level of customer service and technical expertise. Behind that outstanding customer service and technical expertise sits our people. Our employees are the core of our business, and our people-first culture ensures that we can deliver on the Horizon guarantee with each and every employee and customer we service. We believe that happy employees = happy customers!
What do our HVAC Install Mechanics do?
Our technicians go into clients' homes to install their Residential heating and air conditioning systems.
What do we offer?
- With our tools, resources, and training, our technicians are able to make over $100,000 per year we offer a very competitive base salary and a bonus program that rewards you for your hard work and customer service!
- We offer consistent and reliable full-time year-round work.
- Flexible scheduling
Professional and Personal Growth
- Robust Paid Training and Professional Development Path 150 hours of training per year!
- Opportunity to grow we love to promote from within! Most of our leaders started in the truck!
- Qualified technicians will be sponsored for Journeyman license and NATE certification.
- Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs
- Health benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts for Health or Dependent Care expense
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, and other benefits
- Company-paid PTO and Paid National Holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matching contributions
- Employee Discounts
What do you need?
- Tech School Graduate or 1 year of field experience as a Residential Installation Mechanic
- Required licenses and certifications
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Clean and neat appearance
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Hard-working and motivated attitude
Are you ready to join our team?
We understand your time is valuable and that's why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would be a good fit for this Entry-Level HVAC Install position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!