- 13-Nov-2021 to 29-Nov-2022 (EST)
- Ewing Township, NJ, USA
- Full Time
HVAC Residential Sales Representative
Horizon Services is one of Pennsylvania and Delaware's largest independent HVAC/Plumbing companies offering products, services, and solutions to customers. We are looking for Sales Representatives in Mount Laurel, NJ. This is a tremendous opportunity for Sales Representatives who have at least 5 years of previous sales experience. Knowledge of HVAC is not mandatory- we will train you, but prior In-Home Sales experience is a must!
Leads are coming in and we need help! There is no cold calling; appointments are set for you by our skilled Sales Assistants.
With a track record of long-term employee retention, fantastic benefits, commission, your own iPad, and a company vehicle, Horizon offers the right candidate an opportunity to establish themselves in a successful sales career. You must be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends to fit our customer's needs.
We are seeking a well-organized self-starter with excellent written and verbal communications skills. A keen attention to detail and computer literacy is a must. We will augment your knowledge with sales and product related training, giving you all the tools necessary to assist clients with coaching them to make informed buying decisions.
By hiring the best people in the industry, we have created a great team that provides unmatched value to our clients. You will enjoy a fun, family-oriented work environment where your effort is recognized and greatly appreciated. Join a company who values each customer and each employee, and where each department is committed to providing exceptional service through strong teamwork.
Provide direct support to the Sales Department in the ongoing development of existing and prospective
Horizon Services customers to ensure that the Sales department is able to meet its defined monthly goals
and growth targets.
Role and Responsibilities
Our team is seeking experienced, motivated sales professionals, looking to excel in our growing organization. Our sales representatives have the opportunity and potential to earn into the six figure range. The sales representative position will consist of analyzing customer needs for HVAC equipment, create a sales proposal, finalize the sale and follow up with each customer to ensure complete satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide customers with solutions for their HVAC and other home comfort needs
- Consult with potential and existing customers to provide a customized HVAC system solution including our exclusive maintenance program
- Serve as the leader of the sales process to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct post-sale follow-up to ensure all sales agreements have been fulfilled to customer satisfaction
- Follow-up with existing sales bids and leads to offer any additional information as needed to convert them into sales
- Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers
- Emphasize salable features, quotes, prices and credit terms and prepare sales orders for jobs sold
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Participate in various sales activities to support corporate efforts including, but not limited to, trade shows, referral groups, etc.
- Must be willing and able to work evenings and weekends
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
Associate's Degree (two year college or technical school): Preferred
Computer Skills: MS Office
- At least 5 years of previous sales experience
- Pre employment Drug, Background, and motor vehicle check
- Must apply online