- 12-Nov-2021 to 29-Nov-2022 (EST)
- Install Technician
- Atco, NJ, USA
- Full Time
Senior HVAC Install Technician - CHOOSE YOUR SHIFT - up to $40/hr base ($60/hr with incentive pay) - $3,000 Sign-On Bonus - No On-Call or Mandatory Weekends
Our Senior Install Technicians are critical in ensuring excellence on each and every job. We are currently seeking seasoned expert Install Leaders to join our team. A minimum of 3 years' experience running an install crew is required.
At Horizon Services we pride ourselves in creating an excellent working environment by hiring the best technicians, training them better than anyone, and creating an environment where our technicians are our number one priority.
Hate waiting around for metal? Do you take pride in the quality and appearance of your install? We provide you with a mobile metal shop! Our trucks are equipped with a Pittsburgh and Brake so you can fabricate to your specifications right on the job! We also stock our trucks with a Turbo Torch, Nitrogen Regulator and Reclaim machine to ensure you can get the job done the right way! And, in addition to the awesome benefits described below, our Senior Install Technicians get to take home our fully supplied box truck (with EZ Pass) every day!
Looking for work life balance and benefits that matter? Here is why you will love working here:
- Flexible schedules that fit YOUR life with NO ON CALL and NO MANDATORY WEEKENDS!
- Overtime available on a volunteer basis. YEAR-ROUND WORK.
- Along with our industry leading pay and incentive programs, we also provide flexible schedules to match YOUR lifestyle and NO ON CALL or Mandatory Weekends. The following are just a few examples of schedules we are looking to hire for
- Alternating 5/4 - with three-day weekends, Mon-Fri 8-6, Tue-Sat 8-6, Sun - Thr 8-6.
- We also offer four ten hour shifts with three days off. These are just examples - we will customize your shift with YOU!).
- Paid Time Off Minimum two-weeks after ninety days
- We MATCH your current PTO balance if greater than two weeks.
- Full uniforms along with winter coat, spring jackets, t-shirts, sweatshirts and hats.
- Our warehouse DELIVERS everything needed to complete your install to the job! No need to pick up equipment from the warehouse or supplier or dispose of trash. That's all taken care of by our warehouse team. Go directly to the job in the morning!
- Cooler of Gatorade and protein bars delivered to your job by the warehouse team.
- On-site support and training from our field supervisor team.
- Company Supplied Tools including Turbo Torch, Nitrogen Regulator and Reclaim machine.
- Monthly Bonus incentives
- Fully stocked warehouse with parts runners operating 7 days a week
- New clean and fully stocked truck!
- Training & Development Programs to support your career goals: sheet metal class: boiler training: electrical training: zoning training: oil training, and much more.
- Career Advancement Opportunities - We pride ourselves in promoting from within the organization and we are committed to helping you grow into leadership position if that is a path you are interested in.
- Full Benefits Package with a matching 401k
- Company issued phone and iPad = no paperwork!
- Yearly boots allowance
- Tool Co-op program for when you are ready to upgrade your personal tools
- Shop is also stocked with water, Gatorade, coffee, and snacks
Click the link below to apply TODAY and schedule time to hear more about what we can do for YOU from one of our team members.