- 12-Jan-2022 to 06-Feb-2022 (EST)
- Warehouse Driver
- Audubon, PA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Vision, Dental, Rx, 401k, Life Insurance
Horizon Services, one of the area's premier residential HVAC and Plumbing providers, is growing and is looking to add a dependable Warehouse Driver to our Audubon, PA location.
ABOUT HORIZON SERVICES
Horizon Services has built a reputation for outstanding service, exceptional quality, and unmatched reliability since 1987. We are the largest and most well-respected air conditioning, heating, and plumbing company. We are known for offering our customers a wide selection of services, products, and home comfort solutions along with the most knowledgeable and professional technicians in the industry.
ABOUT THE JOB The work schedule is Monday-Friday starting at 5:00 am, with Saturdays and Overtime as needed. Duties include driving to and from job sites (local deliveries), loading trucks, organizing/stocking the warehouse, and yard clean-up.
- We are not requiring a CDL License; however, you must have a clean driving record
- DOT Certified preferred
- 1 year of previous box truck driving is required
- Ability to lift and move boxes in excess of 50lbs
- Must possess a High school diploma or equivalent
- Be able to work as a team with other employees
- Pre-employment drug screen, background check, and Motor Vehicle check required
- Starting pay between $17-18 per hour.
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would be right for this Warehouse Driver position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
Enjoy a fun, family oriented work environment where your effort is recognized and greatly appreciated. Join a company who values each customer and each employee, and where each department is committed to providing exceptional service through strong teamwork. You will be given an opportunity to grow professionally, personally and financially.