HomeRiver Group is an integrated national platform offering world-class property management services to investors in the single family and multifamily rental markets. HomeRiver Group's mission is to create the first nationally branded, integrated property management platform in the single family and multifamily rental space. Intently focused on serving both investors and tenants, HomeRiver is dedicated to a culture of integrity, transparency, superlative performance and vision.
The objective of this position is to maintain and manage property owner investments. The applicant should be comfortable managing on-site, be comfortable on the phone, have a strong work ethic, focused, and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, team oriented environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect and triage property issues to determine necessary repairs
- Must be able to estimate bathroom and kitchen remodels
- Must be able to estimate exterior siding
- Familiar with the county and city permit process
- Complete approved scope of work based on budget and timing constraints including light plumbing and electrical, HVAC (if certified), carpentry, drywall, painting, etc.
- Work with the maintenance coordinator and field assessors as needed to determine additional budget and scope as needed
- Log and maintain notes on completed work orders to be reported back to maintenance coordination team
- Maintain company vehicles, if applicable, and ensure correct parts and inventory are present at the beginning of each day
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience using MS Office applications
- The candidate should be computer savvy and quickly adapts to new computer systems
Education, Certifications, and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Valid General Contractor license
- Hands-on Property Maintenance
- Appliance and HVAC certifications highly recommended
Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and drive to provide superior customer service to all parties
- Self-starter attitude and ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments, exercise judgment, and take ownership of projects in the absence direct supervision
- Team player with strong work ethic, pro-active orientation, who can anticipate needs, is assertive, and highly accountable, with a mature and positive attitude
- An individual who thrives in a busy work environment and can easily multi-task and effectively manage time
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be physically active.
- This position requires the employee to stand, walk, bend, kneel, stoop, crouch, crawl and climb ladders the majority of the day.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move items weighing 10-50 pounds regularly and occasionally 75+ pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Company Vehicle and Tools provided
Generous Paid Time Off Policy, 40 hrs/week M-F