- Lincoln, NE, USA
- $16.00 - $20.00
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
As a Medical Equipment Delivery Technician, you will load and deliver medical equipment products and medical gas to customers. You must enjoy helping others to provide exceptional customer interactions and work to resolve customer issues.
- Load and unload company vehicle with specified products for delivery
- Inventory vehicle in and out each day
- Deliver products ordered by customers in a timely manner
- Maintain records and logs related to deliveries and vehicle maintenance
- Obtain appropriate signatures to verify receipt of items delivered
- Operate assigned vehicle safely and efficiently
- Perform pre-safety checks and inspections of assigned vehicle
- Perform routine maintenance & servicing of vehicle
- Report major repairs, service needs, incidents or accidents to proper authorities
- Other duties as assigned
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record/driving record
- Ability to push, pull and move up to 75lbs
- Knowledge of safe driving practices and traffic laws
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Strong verbal communication skills
Helget Home Care and Capital Medical are Nebraska based Durable Medical Equipment companies with over 50 years of experience serving Nebraska and Iowa. We are committed to providing the highest level of care to our surrounding communities and are a preferred provider for over 300 health insurance carriers. Our mission is to be the first choice for quality medical products and services. We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with employer match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
Commitment & Dedication, Honesty & Integrity, Team & Service to Others, Life Balance, Continuous Improvement