- Omaha, NE, USA
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
As the Warehouse/Equipment Technician, you will repair, clean, bag, tag, and log medical equipment. You will also stock, organize, and maintain warehouse shelves to prepare equipment for shipment. Ongoing training and development. Advancement opportunities.
- Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) and repair work on equipment.
- Clean, bag, tag, and log medical equipment to Joint Commission standards
- Stock, organize and maintain warehouse shelves to prepare equipment for shipping.
- Maintain material supply adhering to established par levels.
- Communicate with management on equipment and material needs.
- Work with team members in warehouse and at corporate to ensure company goals are met.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to push, pull and move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to remaining standing during shift
- Valid Driver's License
- High School Education or equivalent
Helget Home Care and Capital Medical are Nebraska based Durable Medical Equipment companies with over 50 years of experience serving Nebraska and Iowa. We are committed to providing the highest level of care to our surrounding communities and are a preferred provider for over 300 health insurance carriers. Our mission is to be the first choice for quality medical products and services. We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with employer match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
Commitment & Dedication, Honesty & Integrity, Team & Service to Others, Life Balance, Continuous Improvement