- Omaha, NE, USA
- $17.00 - $19.00
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
As the Customer Service Specialist you will communicate with physicians and patients over the phone on product orders and pricing and work with insurance companies to verify benefits eligibility and obtain insurance preapprovals.
- Answer incoming calls and make proactive outbound calls as needed
- Assist customers over the phone and face to face
- Take and enter orders from physicians and facilities
- Verify eligibility and insurance benefits/coverage
- Complete any necessary paperwork for orders and billing
- Associates degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (id: Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to type 55wpm
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize
- High attention to details
Helget Home Care and Capital Medical are Nebraska based Durable Medical Equipment companies with over 50 years of experience serving Nebraska and Western Iowa. We are a preferred provider for over 300 health insurance carriers. Our mission is to be the first choice for quality medical products and services. We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with employer match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
Commitment & Dedication, Honesty & Integrity, Team & Service to Others, Life Balance, Continuous Improvement