- North Kansas City, MO, USA
- 23.00-28.00 per hour depending on experience; overtime for any hours worked over 40 hours per week
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
* $3000 EMPLOYEE REFERRAL BONUS - WORK WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
* LOCAL ROUTE DELIVERY / HOME NIGHTLY
* EARLY MORNING, DAY SHIFTS / FULL TIME HOURS GUARANTEED
* OVERTIME FOR ANY HOURS WORKED OVER 40 IN ONE WEEK
In this hybrid Driver/Warehouse role you will load, unload and transport products/cylinders in a safe, timely manner while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. Successful drivers are polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience. When working in the warehouse, you will stage, load, and unload finished products in the warehouse and trucks. You will fill, valve, paint, and repair cylinders. You will also take inventory as needed. Ongoing training and development. Advancement opportunities.
- Safely Load and unload vehicle with specified products/cylinders for delivery
- Inventory truck in and out each day
- Safely deliver products ordered by customers in a timely manner
- Collect payment from COD or POA delivery accounts
- Maintain records and logs related to deliveries and vehicle maintenance
- Obtain appropriate signatures to verify receipt of items delivered
- Follow all Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations
- Maintain all DOT physicals & drug screens required to maintain CDL
- Operate assigned vehicle safely and efficiently
- Perform pre-safety checks and inspections of assigned vehicle
- Perform routine maintenance & servicing of vehicle
- Report major repairs, service needs, incidents or accidents to proper authorities
- Perform as back-up for other route drivers
- Assist warehouse in the fill, valve, painting and repair of equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- Fill both compressed and liquid cylinders to required standards and levels.
- Package finished product for shipping (filling, shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling).
- Stage finished product for loading and load finished product onto truck.
- Responsible for quality control and following FDA compliance regulations and procedures.
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Operate hand truck dolly, gas fill rack and commercial truck.
- Complete daily logs.
- Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) and repair work on equipment.
- Communicate with Operations Manager on equipment and material needs.
- Maintain material supply adhering to Helget established par levels.
- Assist in inventory count process
- Work with team members in warehouse and at corporate to ensure company goals are met.
- Other duties as assigned
- Class B CDL
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements (or ability to obtain)
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Ability to push, pull and move up to 100 pounds
- Ability to work in multi-temperature environment as assigned
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record/driving record
- Knowledge of safe driving practices and traffic laws
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Clean driving record and ability to pass drug testing and background check requirements
For over 30 years, Helget Gas Products has been a premier supplier of CO2, oxygen, and helium products to multiple verticals including the medical, beverage, and entertainment industries. Our clients include recognizable names such as Anheuser Busch, McDonalds, Buffalo Wild Wings, Wendy's, Beef O Brady's, Firehouse Subs, Casey's General Stores, Wet N Wild, Jacksonville Stadium, Charles Schwab Field, CHI Health Convention Center, Tropicana Field, Raymond James, Busch Stadium, and more. Our commitment to providing unparalleled service and individualized solutions for every single client sets us apart. We believe in building strong relationships, delivering quality products and service, and working with integrity. Our incredibly talented people make it possible to celebrate consistent year-over-year growth and we continue to expand.
Commitment & Dedication, Honesty & Integrity, Team & Service to Others, Life Balance, Continuous Improvement
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual Performance Reviews with Merit Increases
- Health Insurance (3 Plan Options)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Bonus Programs
- Relaxed Dress Code (jeans and shorts)
- Company Mobile Phone (role specific)
- Uniform Shirts, Hats, PPE (role specific)
- Steel-Toe Boot Reimbursement (role specific)
SOUND LIKE YOU?
1. Your passion is to go above and beyond making every customer interaction remarkable.
2. You never settle for good enough or status quo and you aim to surpass expectations.
3. You demand the best of yourself and your colleagues to deliver outstanding results.
APPLY NOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM!