- Jacksonville, FL, USA
- 22-26 per hour depending on experience; overtime for any hours worked over 40 hours per week
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
* $3000 EMPLOYEE REFERRAL BONUS (WORK WITH FRIENDS!)
* LOCAL ROUTE DELIVERY / HOME NIGHTLY
* EARLY MORNING, DAY SHIFTS
* OVERTIME FOR HOURS WORKED OVER 40 IN ONE WEEK
In this role you will work independently to install, troubleshoot, and maintain ice machines, C02 tanks, and beverage equipment in the local beverage market. You will aim to extend equipment life, increase reliability, and reduce service calls to elevate customer satisfaction and loyalty.
When doing driver duties, you will load, unload and transport products/cylinders in a safe, timely manner while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. Successful drivers are polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience.
- Draw basic onsite surveys for beverage system installations
- Install beverage systems at customers location
- Troubleshoot beverage systems both onsite and remotely
- Provide ice machine preventative maintenance in restaurant, retail, and other commercial facilities
- Perform regular cleaning of machines
- Load finished product onto truck
- Move products to warehouse storage
- Responsible for quality control and following FDA compliance regulations and procedures
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs)
- Operate hand truck dolly
- Perform preventive maintenance, cleaning, and repair work on equipment
- Communicate with Operations Manager on equipment and material needs
- Clean and maintain work area during and after the job
- Work with team at warehouse and corporate office, to ensure company goals are met
- Demonstrate time management and prioritization
- Other duties as assigned
- Class B CDL
- High School Education or equivalent
- Experience with HVAC or appliance repair highly preferred
- Aptitude for repairing equipment and mechanically inclined
- Ability to work full-time with a rotating on-call schedule
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to push, pull, and move up to 100 pounds
- Ability to raise, lower, climb and balance on ladders safely
- Ability to successfully complete a pre-employment physical ability test
- Ability to obtain Class B CDL (Commercial Driver's License)
- Clean driving record and ability to pass drug testing and background check requirements
For over 30 years, Helget Gas Products has been a premier supplier of CO2, oxygen, and helium products to multiple verticals including the medical, beverage, and entertainment industries. Our clients include recognizable names such as Anheuser Busch, McDonalds, Buffalo Wild Wings, Wendy's, Beef O Brady's, Firehouse Subs, Casey's General Stores, Wet N Wild, Jacksonville Stadium, Charles Schwab Field, CHI Health Convention Center, Tropicana Field, Raymond James, Busch Stadium, and more.
Our commitment to providing unparalleled service and individualized solutions for every single client sets us apart. We believe in building strong relationships, delivering quality products and service, and working with integrity. Our incredibly talented people make it possible to celebrate consistent year-over-year growth and we continue to expand.
Commitment & Dedication, Honesty & Integrity, Team & Service to Others, Life Balance, Continuous Improvement
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual Performance Reviews with Merit Increases
- Health Insurance (3 Plan Options)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Bonus Programs
- Relaxed Dress Code (jeans and shorts)
- Company Mobile Phone (role specific)
- Uniform Shirts, Hats, PPE (role specific)
- Steel-Toe Boot Reimbursement (role specific)
SOUND LIKE YOU?
1. Your passion is to go above and beyond making every internal or external customer interaction remarkable.
2. You are reliable, dependable, and timely.
3. You take safety extremely seriously and have a healthy respect for compliance procedures.
APPLY NOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM!