- Omaha, NE, USA
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision/life/STD insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
The Project Manager will plan and oversee multiple projects to ensure they are completed timely and within budget. Your duties will include building and developing the project team and ensuring maximum performance while providing purpose, direction and motivation to execute goals and objectives.
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects to ensure they are completed on time and within budget
- Organize and plan project tasks and schedules
- Manage tasks in accordance with Project Management standards and those of Helget Gas
- Communicate project status to the Executive Team and key project participants
- Stay aware of company goals and strategies to ensure projects align with business priorities
- Facilitate and encourage collaboration across departments to ensure projects are completed successfully
- Delegate work to team members based on skills and expertise
- Optimize project deliverables, schedule, and budgeting
- Work with proposals to develop cost estimates and project plans
- Create presentations and reports to communicate project status
- Keep the project focused on the end goal
- A bachelor's degree in project management, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable problem-solving project management experience and skills
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and best practices
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong organizational, time management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in project management tools
- Ability to travel as needed
For over 30 years, Helget Gas Products has been a premier supplier of CO2, oxygen, and helium products to multiple verticals including the medical, beverage, and entertainment industries. Our clients include recognizable names such as Anheuser Busch, McDonalds, Buffalo Wild Wings, Wendy's, Beef O Brady's, Firehouse Subs, Casey's General Stores, Wet N Wild, Jacksonville Stadium, Charles Schwab Field, CHI Health Convention Center, Tropicana Field, Raymond James, Busch Stadium, and more.
Our commitment to providing unparalleled service and individualized solutions for every single client sets us apart. We believe in building strong relationships, delivering quality products and service, and working with integrity. Our incredibly talented people make it possible to celebrate consistent year-over-year growth and we continue to expand.
Commitment & Dedication, Honesty & Integrity, Team & Service to Others, Life Balance, Continuous Improvement
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual Performance Reviews with Merit Increases
- Health Insurance (3 Plan Options)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Bonus Programs
- Relaxed Dress Code (jeans and shorts)
- Company Mobile Phone (role specific)
- Uniform Shirts, Hats, PPE (role specific)
- Steel-Toe Boot Reimbursement (role specific)
SOUND LIKE YOU?
1. Your passion is leading projects through to completion.
2. You are a strategic business partner able to accomplish tasks through others.
3. You have impeccable communication and follow up abilities.
APPLY NOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM!