- Bridgeton, MO, USA
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
The Transportation/Logistics Manager ensures drivers adhere to all laws and regulators governing Helget operations including but not limited to FDA, EPA, DOT, OSHA, Fire Marshall and State Board of Pharmacy. The Logistics Manager spends a significant percentage of time in the warehouse (steel toed boots required) checking in/out drivers and assisting with loading/unloading cylinders and the remainder of the time in the office processing paperwork.
- Manages and oversees daily workflow including emails, scanning, paperwork, orders, tickets, timecards, attendance logs, PTO forms, etc.
- Train drivers, motivate them to achieve their goals, and hold them accountable to daily expectations.
- Respond to customer calls or walk ins and troubleshoot any customer issues
- Inventory drivers' trucks in and out each day
- Assist Warehouse Manager with warehouse inventory count and reconciliation
- Assist with weekly training meetings for operations staff (driver, warehouse, and team leads)
- Collaborate with managers and corporate leads to achieve company goals
- Assist drivers with loading or unloading cylinders as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- Strong computer skills including working knowledge of MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For over 30 years, Helget Gas Products has been a premier supplier of CO2, oxygen, and helium products to multiple verticals including the medical, beverage, and entertainment industries. Our clients include recognizable names such as Anheuser Busch, McDonalds, Buffalo Wild Wings, Wendy's, Beef O Brady's, Firehouse Subs, Casey's General Stores, Wet N Wild, Jacksonville Stadium, Charles Schwab Field, CHI Health Convention Center, Tropicana Field, Raymond James, Busch Stadium, and more.
Our commitment to providing unparalleled service and individualized solutions for every single client sets us apart. We believe in building strong relationships, delivering quality products and service, and working with integrity. Our incredibly talented people make it possible to celebrate consistent year-over-year growth and we continue to expand.
Commitment & Dedication, Honesty & Integrity, Team & Service to Others, Life Balance, Continuous Improvement
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual Performance Reviews with Merit Increases
- Health Insurance (3 Plan Options)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Bonus Programs
- Relaxed Dress Code (jeans and shorts)
- Company Mobile Phone (role specific)
- Uniform Shirts, Hats, PPE (role specific)Steel-Toe Boot Reimbursement (role specific)
SOUND LIKE YOU?
1. Your passion is preventing, finding, and fixing problems.
2. You are flexible and adaptable and willing to change course when needed as a change-agent.
3. You can motivate others to have a healthy respect for safety and compliance.
APPLY NOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM!