- Omaha, NE, USA
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision/life/STD insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
The Compliance Manager ensures our operations comply with legal regulatory standards, procedures, and policies. Your duties will include monitoring, documenting, and evaluating compliance activities, delivering employee training on compliance matters, handling complaints, and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and/or government agencies.
- Performs internal audits to evaluate compliance to standard operating procedures, quality and regulatory standards and is responsible for creating and issuance of audit reports
- Interprets and implements applicable regulations as they apply to products, processes, practices, and procedures
- Provides support during FDA and other regulatory agency inspections and support inspection readiness activities
- Analyzes audit data and presents findings to management and executive leadership in support of Corrective Action Plans
- Advise leadership and management on compliance matters and recommendations
- Facilitate internal training on CGMP and regulatory requirements, processes, and procedures
- Develop and implement programs, communications, and/or training designed to increase employee awareness and knowledge of compliance policies and/or processes
- Develop and coordinate short- and long-term strategies relating to building a culture of safety, risk management, and compliance.
- Identify, investigate, and report compliance issues, irregularities, and violations
- Prepare and file compliance report
- Writes and revises QA Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), supports continuous improvement initiatives
- Experience implementing or administration of FDA, OSHA, and DOT regulatory requirements
- Excellent professional verbal, written and interpersonal skills is required
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access)
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Highly detailed documenting and reporting skills
For over 30 years, Helget Gas Products has been a premier supplier of CO2, oxygen, and helium products to multiple verticals including the medical, beverage, and entertainment industries. Our clients include recognizable names such as Anheuser Busch, McDonalds, Buffalo Wild Wings, Wendy's, Beef O Brady's, Firehouse Subs, Casey's General Stores, Wet N Wild, Jacksonville Stadium, Charles Schwab Field, CHI Health Convention Center, Tropicana Field, Raymond James, Busch Stadium, and more.
Our commitment to providing unparalleled service and individualized solutions for every single client sets us apart. We believe in building strong relationships, delivering quality products and service, and working with integrity. Our incredibly talented people make it possible to celebrate consistent year-over-year growth and we continue to expand.
Commitment & Dedication, Honesty & Integrity, Team & Service to Others, Life Balance, Continuous Improvement
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual Performance Reviews with Merit Increases
- Health Insurance (3 Plan Options)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Bonus Programs
- Relaxed Dress Code (jeans and shorts)
- Company Mobile Phone (role specific)
- Uniform Shirts, Hats, PPE (role specific)
- Steel-Toe Boot Reimbursement (role specific)
SOUND LIKE YOU?
1. Your passion is preventing, finding, and fixing problems.
2. You are flexible and adaptable and willing to change course when needed as a change-agent.
3. You can motivate others to have a healthy respect for safety and compliance.
APPLY NOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM!