- Omaha, NE, USA
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision/life/STD insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
The Facilities Manager is front-line support in maintaining our Omaha, NE corporate office and our 14 branch locations. It's fast paced, constantly changing and gives ample opportunity to solve problems and interact with a diverse group of Helget employees and vendor partners. The Facilities Manager supports and maintains a best-in-class environmental experience for Helget. If you're looking for an opportunity where no two days are the same, this is for you!
- Serves as the main contact for facilities issues for the corporate office as well as 14 branch locations and works to get facility related issues resolved in a timely manner
- Ensures all facilities are properly maintained and all public spaces are kept tidy and contributing to a welcoming atmosphere
- Ensure all facilities are in compliance with local ordinances and OSHA regulations through regular audits
- Select and supervise janitorial, HVAC, plumbing, and lawn/grounds contractors and oversee any building related expenses
- In conjunction with President/Vice President, develop and monitor annual budget and track expenses
- Maintains ongoing communication with contractors, building landlords, Helget leaders and employees
- Schedules and supervises maintenance repair work and assists with checking installation and servicing building equipment
- Maintains facility safety & emergency preparedness and available to respond quickly in case of a building emergency
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of property management or facilities management experience
- Skilled trades or handyman experience highly preferred
- Possess the highest personal and professional ethics
- Excellent communication skills, organization skills, and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn internal software programs
For over 30 years, Helget Gas Products has been a premier supplier of CO2, oxygen, and helium products to multiple verticals including the medical, beverage, and entertainment industries. Our clients include recognizable names such as Anheuser Busch, McDonalds, Buffalo Wild Wings, Wendy's, Beef O Brady's, Firehouse Subs, Casey's General Stores, Wet N Wild, Jacksonville Stadium, Charles Schwab Field, CHI Health Convention Center, Tropicana Field, Raymond James, Busch Stadium, and more. Our commitment to providing unparalleled service and individualized solutions for every single client sets us apart. We believe in building strong relationships, delivering quality products and service, and working with integrity. Our incredibly talented people make it possible to celebrate consistent year-over-year growth and we continue to expand.
Commitment & Dedication, Honesty & Integrity, Team & Service to Others, Life Balance, Continuous Improvement
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual Performance Reviews with Merit Increases
- Health Insurance (3 Plan Options)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Bonus Programs
- Relaxed Dress Code (jeans and shorts)
- Company Mobile Phone (role specific)
- Uniform Shirts, Hats, PPE (role specific)
- Steel-Toe Boot Reimbursement (role specific)
SOUND LIKE YOU?
1. You're passionate about preventative maintenance and enjoy taking on major projects as well.
2. You are adept and managing and facilitating but not afraid to get your hands dirty either.
3. You take safety extremely seriously and have a healthy respect for compliance procedures.
APPLY NOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM!