- Omaha, NE, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
We offer base salary, uncapped commissions, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with employer match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
As a National Accounts Sales Executive, you will be responsible for marketing, promoting, and developing new business sales for national networks of restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations, and other retail chain accounts. Responsibilities also include partnering with field operations and facilitating quality and consistency of product and service delivery. This role may include travel.
- Identify new prospects, create a sales pipeline of new business prospects, and drive pipeline opportunities through the sales cycle
- Achieve or exceed assigned monthly and annual sales goals and objectives which includes keeping all opportunities and forecasts current
- Develop referral sources through networking activities for lead generation
- Understand customer requirements, position appropriate business strategies and product solutions for prospective clients, and prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Educate and collaborate with the customers and/or sales partners to identify the optimal product/solution mix to fit the unique business conditions presented while achieving Helget's revenue and margin objectives
- Complete market and competitor analysis, prepare appropriate activity goals, and submit action plans identifying specific targets and projections
- Collaborates with operations to ensure handoff and timely enrollment in contracted programs
- Prepare and submit sales activity reports as requested
- Place a high priority on client satisfaction and cultivating relationships
- Manage account services through quality checks and any other necessary follow-up
- Identify and resolve customer concerns
- Serve as the liaison between clients and company leaders regarding new product and service opportunities, special developments, and feedback
- Coordinate with appropriate internal business partners to facilitate deal close
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, training events, and trade shows
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of product and equipment
- National travel as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of outside territory sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Possess a strong business acumen with consultative sales techniques
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at developing and delivering presentations
- Ability to work independently without supervision and collaboratively in a team environment
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, attend networking events, and travel for conferences or as otherwise needed
For over 30 years, Helget Gas Products has been a premier supplier of CO2, oxygen, and helium products to multiple verticals including the medical, beverage, and entertainment industries. Our clients include recognizable names such as Anheuser Busch, McDonalds, Buffalo Wild Wings, Wendy's, Beef O Brady's, Firehouse Subs, Casey's General Stores, Wet N Wild, Jacksonville Stadium, Charles Schwab Field, CHI Health Convention Center, Tropicana Field, Raymond James, Busch Stadium, and more. Our commitment to providing unparalleled service and individualized solutions for every single client sets us apart. We believe in building strong relationships, delivering quality products and service, and working with integrity. Our incredibly talented people make it possible to celebrate consistent year-over-year growth and we continue to expand.
Commitment & Dedication, Honesty & Integrity, Team & Service to Others, Life Balance, Continuous Improvement
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual Performance Reviews with Merit Increases
- Health Insurance (3 Plan Options)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Bonus Programs
- Relaxed Dress Code (jeans and shorts)
- Company Mobile Phone (role specific)
- Uniform Shirts, Hats, PPE (role specific)
- Steel-Toe Boot Reimbursement (role specific)
SOUND LIKE YOU?
1. Your passion is building new business and consultative client relationships.
2. You live to go above and beyond for clients to make every interaction a remarkable one.
3. You never settle for good enough or status quo and you aim to surpass goals and sales quotas.
4. You're a creative business builder and competitive sales professional who thrives when compensated for your achievements.
APPLY ONLINE NOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM!