- Omaha, NE, USA
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
The Billing Manager is responsible for leading and planning the billing operations. Responsible for designing, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures, as well as streamlining effective billing processes across multiple markets. This position is highly visible and requires a strong leader with the ability to prioritize, plan, and direct the department.
- Streamlining and automating billing processes and promoting best practices
- Initiate and integrate process improvement methodologies where appropriate
- Clearly communicate opportunities where changes can be made and what are required to make those changes
- Foster good relations across departments and provide quality service to internal and external stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with business leaders/process owners and communicate with them effectively in order to introduce process improvement and change projects in the organization
- Provide senior leaders with status updates, feedback and appropriate reporting on key process focused objectives
- Plan, roll-out, support and provide training to others in process improvement methodology
- Work with team members to ensure project alignment with business objective
- Provide guidance to the team in issue resolutions
- Team administration and staff development
- Maintain an effective system for tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) to provide feedback to team members and ensure KPIs are met consistently
- Responsible for executing a robust backup plan for the team to ensure consistent and seamless delivery of services
- Ensure adequate internal controls are in place for all areas of operations
- Ensure business meets all group and statutory business control requirements and policies
- Ensure proper documentary control and filing of all records are in place
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or at least 2 years management and leadership experience
- Proven ability to perform strategic planning and priority setting for a billing department
- Proven track record for improving process efficiencies and solving problems
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate direct reports
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and internal personal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and build rapport with people at all levels
- Pro-active approach, capable of working on own initiative, and self-motivated
- Able to develop teamwork and create a positive, performance driven culture in teams
- Able to think creatively, anticipate problems or opportunities, and develop vision for continuous improvement
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
For over 30 years, Helget Gas Products has been a premier supplier of CO2, oxygen, and helium products to multiple verticals including the medical, beverage, and entertainment industries. Our clients include recognizable names such as Anheuser Busch, McDonalds, Buffalo Wild Wings, Wendy's, Beef O Brady's, Firehouse Subs, Casey's General Stores, Wet N Wild, Jacksonville Stadium, TD Ameritrade Park, CHI Health Convention Center, Tropicana Field, Raymond James, Busch Stadium, and more.
Our commitment to providing unparalleled service and individualized solutions for every single client sets us apart. We believe in building strong relationships, delivering quality products and service, and working with integrity. Our incredibly talented people make it possible to celebrate consistent year-over-year growth and we continue to expand. We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
Commitment & Dedication, Honesty & Integrity, Team & Service to Others, Life Balance, Continuous Improvement
SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Your passion is keeping impeccable accounting records and motivating others to do the same.
- You're determined to go above and beyond for clients, vendors, and partners and to make every interaction a remarkable one.
- You never settle for good enough, you challenge the status quo, and you aim for continuous improvement.
APPLY NOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM!