- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
As a Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for leading a diverse team. You will provide guidance and coaching while holding yourself and your team accountable to key performance indicators. You will also manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
- Develop current team members and train new hires
- Set operational and key performance goals
- Establish efficient operational procedures while continuously exploring process improvement opportunities
- Conduct regular meetings with Operations to review priorities
- Inform senior leaders of any high priority issues and take decisive action as needed
- Make recommendations to impact and influence key business decisions
- Assist with weekly training meetings for operations staff
- Establish and monitor performance reporting system
- Manage and oversee delivery routes
- Print, process and file paperwork
- Manage bar coding project quota for continuous progress toward paperless/automation
- Ensure quality and consistency of product and service delivery
- Build and maintain positive relationships with customers, vendors and partners
- Monitor Electronic Logging Devices (ELD)
- Remain current on FMCSA and DOT regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience managing a team of people with proven leadership abilities including but not limited to training and development, team building, and performance management
- Possess the highest personal integrity and professional ethics
- Skilled at process management and/or project management
- Strong ability to offer alternative solutions and influence outcomes
- Decisive self-starter with strong sense of urgency
- Proactive problem solver who responds positively to challenge and pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to details
- Logistics and/or routing experience
- Electronic Logging Device (ELD) knowledge
- Strong computer skills including a working knowledge of MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
For over 30 years, Helget Gas Products has been a premier supplier of CO2, oxygen, and helium products to multiple verticals including the medical, beverage, and entertainment industries. Our clients include recognizable names such as Anheuser Busch, McDonalds, Buffalo Wild Wings, Wendy's, Beef O Brady's, Firehouse Subs, Casey's General Stores, Wet N Wild, Jacksonville Stadium, TD Ameritrade Park, CHI Health Convention Center, Tropicana Field, Raymond James, Busch Stadium, and more.
Our commitment to providing unparalleled service and individualized solutions for every single client sets us apart. We believe in building strong relationships, delivering quality products and service, and working with integrity. Our incredibly talented people make it possible to celebrate consistent year-over-year growth and we continue to expand. We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
OUR CORE VALUES: Commitment & Dedication, Honesty & Integrity, Team & Service to Others, Life Balance, Continuous Improvement
SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Your passion is leading people and developing collaborative teams.
- You never forget that engaged and happy associates lead to loyal and happy clients.
- You enjoy going above and beyond for clients, vendors, external and internal business partners making every interaction a remarkable one.
- You have a healthy respect for consistent procedures and you're skilled at creating efficiencies and improving processes.
APPLY TODAY TO JOIN OUR TEAM!