- Omaha, NE, USA
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
Internal promotion creates a new opportunity to get your foot in the door with our growing company!
As the Front Desk Coordinator, you will oversee the administrative duties of the front desk, lobby, and break areas. The Front Office Coordinator will also provide backup support to the Accounting and Billing teams.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a remote/work from home opportunity. Our business is considered essential. Therefore, our employees work from their respective office and/or warehouse location. We take the safety and health of our employees very seriously following all legal guidelines regarding masks and social distancing.
- Delightfully greet employees, applicants, and other visitors in the front lobby area
- Offer beverages to applicants and visitors waiting in the lobby
- Utilize computer imaging software to archive checks, invoices, and other confidential paperwork
- Open, sort, and deliver mail
- Replenish the coffee bar and snack bar with supplies
- Provide backup support to the Accounting and Billing teams
- Interact with clients via email as needed
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while maintaining a high attention to detail
- Ability to type 45 wpm with minimal errors
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professional integrity
- Ability to meet deadlines
- High School Diploma or GED required
For over 30 years, Helget Gas Products has been a premier supplier of CO2, oxygen, and helium products to multiple verticals including the medical, beverage, and entertainment industries. Our clients include recognizable names such as Anheuser Busch, McDonalds, Buffalo Wild Wings, Wendy's, Beef O Brady's, Firehouse Subs, Casey's General Stores, Wet N Wild, Jacksonville Stadium, TD Ameritrade Park, CHI Health Convention Center, Tropicana Field, Raymond James, Busch Stadium, and more.
Our commitment to providing unparalleled service and individualized solutions for every single client sets us apart. We believe in building strong relationships, delivering quality products and service, and working with integrity. Our incredibly talented people make it possible to celebrate consistent year-over-year growth and we continue to expand. We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
WHAT DO WE VALUE? Commitment & Dedication, Honesty & Integrity, Team & Service to Others, Life Balance, Continuous Improvement
SOUND LIKE YOU?
1. Your passion is providing exceptional customer service to everyone with whom you interact.
2. You are determined to go above and beyond the call of duty.
3. You never settle for good enough and aim for continuous improvement.
APPLY TODAY TO JOIN OUR TEAM!