- Omaha, NE, USA
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
The Corporate Collections Specialist will contact clients and collect outstanding payments striking a balance between maintaining trustful relationships and ensuring timely payments. The Collection Specialist should exhibit professionalism and trustworthiness, an ability to work independently with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a remote/work from home opportunity. Our business is considered essential. Therefore, our employees work from their respective office and/or warehouse location. We take the safety and health of our employees very seriously following all legal guidelines regarding masks and social distancing.
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts; research each account using company records and internet resources that are made available
- Conduct custom collections campaigns on each client that consist of emails, phone calls and standard mail correspondence
- Develop collections methods that consistently lead to achieving or exceeding company financial goals
- Work closely with team members to create ways to bring in revenue and find success as a group
- Solve problems quickly and create resolutions that bring in revenue on a regular basis
- Investigate historical data for each debt or bill
- Process payments and refunds
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues
- Update account status records and collection efforts
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
- High school diploma or GED; Associate's/Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proven experience as a Collection Specialist or similar role
- Knowledge of billing procedures and collection techniques
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Comfortable working with targets
- Patience and ability to manage stress
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Skilled in negotiation
- Problem-solving skills
For over 30 years, Helget Gas Products has been a premier supplier of CO2, oxygen, and helium products to multiple verticals including the medical, beverage, and entertainment industries. Our clients include recognizable names such as Anheuser Busch, McDonalds, Buffalo Wild Wings, Wendy's, Beef O Brady's, Firehouse Subs, Casey's General Stores, Wet N Wild, Jacksonville Stadium, TD Ameritrade Park, CHI Health Convention Center, Tropicana Field, Raymond James, Busch Stadium, and more.
Our commitment to providing unparalleled service and individualized solutions for every single client sets us apart. We believe in building strong relationships, delivering quality products and service, and working with integrity. Our incredibly talented people make it possible to celebrate consistent year-over-year growth and we continue to expand. We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
Commitment & Dedication, Honesty & Integrity, Team & Service to Others, Life Balance, Continuous Improvement
SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Your passion is building relationships and providing exceptional customer service even in challenging negotiations.
- You're determined to go above and beyond for clients, vendors, and partners and to make every interaction a remarkable one.
- You never settle for good enough, you challenge the status quo, and you aim for continuous improvement.
APPLY NOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM!