- Omaha, NE, USA
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
As the Warehouse Technician, you will stage, load, and unload finished products in the warehouse and trucks. You will train to fill, valve, paint, and repair cylinders. You will also take inventory as needed. Ongoing training and development. Advancement opportunities.
- Package finished product for shipping (filling, shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling).
- Stage finished product for loading.
- Load finished product onto truck.
- Move products to warehouse storage.
- Move waste from assembly line to dumpsters.
- Responsible for quality control and following FDA compliance regulations and procedures.
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Operate hand truck dolly, gas fill rack and commercial truck.
- Fill both compressed and liquid cylinders to required standards and levels.
- Complete daily logs.
- Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) and repair work on equipment.
- Communicate with Operations Manager on equipment and material needs.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Maintain material supply adhering to Helget established par levels.
- Assist in Inventory count process
- Perform as a back-up for drivers
- Work with team members,at warehouse and corporate office, to ensure company goals are met.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to push, pull and move up to 75lbs
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability remaining standing during shift
- Valid Driver's License
- High School Education or equivalent
For over 30 years, Helget Gas Products has been a premier supplier of CO2, oxygen, and helium products to multiple verticals including the medical, beverage, and entertainment industries. Our clients include recognizable names such as Anheuser Busch, McDonalds, Buffalo Wild Wings, Wendy's, Beef O Brady's, Firehouse Subs, Casey's General Stores, Wet N Wild, Jacksonville Stadium, TD Ameritrade Park, CHI Health Convention Center, Tropicana Field, Raymond James, Busch Stadium, and more.
Our commitment to providing unparalleled service and individualized solutions for every single client sets us apart. We believe in building strong relationships, delivering quality products and service, and working with integrity. Our incredibly talented people make it possible to celebrate consistent year-over-year growth and we continue to expand. We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
Commitment & Dedication, Honesty & Integrity, Team & Service to Others, Life Balance, Continuous Improvement
SOUND LIKE YOU?
1. Your passion is to go above and beyond making every internal or external customer interaction remarkable.
2. You are reliable, dependable, and timely.
3. You take safety extremely seriously and have a healthy respect for compliance procedures.