- Omaha, NE, USA
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
The Regional Operations Manager provides strong and visible leadership to branch operations managers, logistics supervisors, driver supervisors and warehouse supervisors providing stability, support, and direction to achieve company goals. This position also ensures team members adhere to all the laws and regulations governing Helget operations including but not limited to FDA, EPA, DOT, OSHA, Fire Marshall and State Board of Pharmacy.
- Guide, coach, counsel, and evaluate branch operations personnel in assigned region
- Plan and conduct weekly training meetings for operations staff (driver, warehouse & team leads)
- Responsible for validating quality control and following FDA compliance regulations and procedures
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs)
- Ensure the completion of all daily, weekly, monthly logs, paperwork, and scorecards.
- Follow up and ensure preventive maintenance (PMs) and repair work on equipment is completed
- Make recommendations for organization, efficiencies, process improvement, and cost savings in all areas of operations, including but not limited to personnel management, inventory management, routing, deliveries, and service.
- Collaborate with the regional operations management team and the executive leadership team to achieve company goals.
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent leadership/management experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- 2+ years of supply chain, logistics/routing, or inventory management experience
- Strong computer skills including a working knowledge of MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills