- Omaha, NE, USA
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
The Purchasing Manager is involved in every aspect of business operations from managing day-to-day purchasing activities to comparing supplier costs to strategic planning. Duties include reviewing new proposals, interacting with various departments to create effective marketing strategies, and handling contract negotiations with vendors, suppliers, and partners.
- Manage the purchasing process including the buying, selling and distributions aspects of the company
- Review new proposals for the company
- Strategize with sales, marketing, and operations teams
- Analyze existing purchasing processes for performance
- Implement improvements to existing purchasing processes and delivery systems
- Handle contract negotiations with vendors and suppliers
- Identify ideal suppliers based on quality, cost and reliability
- Maintain a good rapport with the company clientele
- Obtain and maintain a strong understanding of market conditions and trends
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5 or more years of purchasing and/or contract negotiation experience
- Working knowledge of negotiation techniques
- Exceptional interpersonal and social skills to build good rapport with suppliers and partners
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great team player
For over 30 years, Helget Gas Products has been a premier supplier of CO2, oxygen, and helium products to multiple verticals including the medical, beverage, and entertainment industries. Our clients include recognizable names such as Anheuser Busch, McDonalds, Buffalo Wild Wings, Wendy's, Beef O Brady's, Firehouse Subs, Casey's General Stores, Wet N Wild, Jacksonville Stadium, TD Ameritrade Park, CHI Health Convention Center, Tropicana Field, Raymond James, Busch Stadium, and more.
Our commitment to providing unparalleled service and individualized solutions for every single client sets us apart. We believe in building strong relationships, delivering quality products and service, and working with integrity. Our incredibly talented people make it possible to celebrate consistent year-over-year growth and we continue to expand. We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
Commitment & Dedication, Honesty & Integrity, Team & Service to Others, Life Balance, Continuous Improvement
SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Your passion is identifying and negotiating cost savings.
- You're determined to go above and beyond for clients, vendors, and partners and to make every interaction a remarkable one.
- You never settle for good enough, you challenge the status quo, and you aim for continuous improvement.
APPLY NOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM!