- Omaha, NE, USA
- Full Time
We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
As the Accounting Manager, you will lead the accounting team on accounts payable, accounts receivable, reporting, and other special projects. You will review and improve processes where possible for greater efficiency.
- Streamlining and automating accounting (AP/AR) processes across the region and promoting best practices
- Initiate and integrate process improvement methodologies where appropriate
- Clearly communicate opportunities where changes can be made and what are required to make those changes
- Foster good relations across departments and provide quality service to internal and external stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with business leaders/process owners and communicate with them effectively in order to introduce process improvement and change projects in the organization
- Provide senior leaders with status updates, feedback and appropriate reporting on key process focused objectives
- Plan, roll-out, support and provide training to others in process improvement methodology
- Work with team members to ensure project alignment with business objective
- Provide guidance to the team in issue resolutions
- Team administration and staff development
- Maintain an effective system for tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) to provide feedback to team members and ensure KPIs are met consistently
- Responsible for executing a robust backup plan for the team to ensure consistent and seamless delivery of services
- Ensure adequate internal controls are in place for all areas of operations
- Ensure business meets all group and statutory business control requirements and policies
- Ensure proper documentary control and filing of all records are in place
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- 3+ years relevant Accounting experience
- 3+ years management and leadership experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and build rapport with people at all levels
- Pro-active approach, capable of working on own initiative, and self-motivated
- Able to develop teamwork, create positive and performance driven culture in teams
- Able to think creatively, anticipate problems and opportunities, develop vision for continuous improvement
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications and possess knowledge in accounting software
For over 30 years, Helget Gas Products has been a premier supplier of CO2, oxygen, and helium products to multiple verticals including the medical, beverage, and entertainment industries. Our clients include recognizable names such as Anheuser Busch, McDonalds, Buffalo Wild Wings, Wendy's, Beef O Brady's, Firehouse Subs, Casey's General Stores, Wet N Wild, Jacksonville Stadium, TD Ameritrade Park, CHI Health Convention Center, Tropicana Field, Raymond James, Busch Stadium, and more.
Our commitment to providing unparalleled service and individualized solutions for every single client sets us apart. We believe in building strong relationships, delivering quality products and service, and working with integrity. Our incredibly talented people make it possible to celebrate consistent year-over-year growth and we continue to expand. We offer competitive compensation, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K with match, paid holidays, PTO, and more.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
Commitment & Dedication, Honesty & Integrity, Team & Service to Others, Life Balance, Continuous Improvement
SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Your passion is keeping impeccable accounting records and motivating others to do the same.
- You're determined to go above and beyond for clients, vendors, and partners and to make every interaction a remarkable one.
- You never settle for good enough, you challenge the status quo, and you aim for continuous improvement.
APPLY NOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM!