- 13-Feb-2023 to Until Filled (EST)
- Providence, RI, USA
- Full Time
About Healthcentric Advisors
We are a nationally-recognized quality improvement agency offering innovative and practical solutions that help providers and researchers to measure and improve patients' care and outcomes. Our associates have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on care delivery locally and nationally.
In addition to working with healthcare providers across New England, as the Medicare-designated Quality Improvement Organization (QIO), we have grants and contracts from local and national government agencies, educational institutions, and research organizations, among others.
Our generous benefit package has earned us the reputation of being an employer of choice. Our benefits include 22 personal paid leave days annually, 11 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families, a generous employer provided 401K contribution, and a flexible work environment.
Quality Improvement Assistant Opening in Rhode Island. his position will work in our Providence Office on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and remote Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
We are seeking an individual with the following skills:
- Effective communicator (both written and face to face)
- Positive, upbeat personality
- Willingness to learn new skills and technology
- Results oriented
- Collaborative team player with an ability to work independently
- Proficient in remote work technology experience such as Zoom
- Experience maintaining data in a CRM
The Quality Improvement Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support for multiple projects which includes:
- Supporting web meeting technologies for remote meeting hosting
- Set up and breakdown of conference room space
- Scheduling team and stakeholder meetings
- Ordering supplies and maintaining supply lists
- Drafting and maintaining project notes, materials, and work plans
- Staffing the receptionist desk during large group meetings
- Supporting CRM data entry needs for multiple projects
Education and Experience
- Associates degree or equivalent in relevant work experience, 4-year degree a plus
- Advanced proficiency in the use of computers, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Email, Windows Explorer, and the Internet
- Proficiency in remote meeting and webinar technologies, including but not limited to Zoom and WebEx
- Proficiency supporting customer relationship management (CRM) programs
- Ability to set priorities and juggle multiple responsibilities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, marital or veteran status, place of national origin and other categories protected by law are not factors in employment, promotion, compensation or working conditions.