Candidate must be dependable, enthusiastic, detail-oriented and able to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment.
Assignments will include management of construction materials testing services for commercial land development projects. Your geotechnical subsurface investigation project duties will consist of coordination or monitoring subsurface drilling, obtaining soil and rock samples, preparing boring logs, developing laboratory testing programs, interpreting laboratory data, performing geotechnical analyses, and report preparation. Construction materials testing project duties will include management, coordination, supervision, review and direction of technician staff for earthwork, concrete, foundation, masonry and pavement construction testing. Perform on-site project inspections including, but not limited to, soil compaction tests, concrete field tests including slump tests, casting concrete cylinders for future lab tests, verifying the placement of reinforcing steel, and other tests as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Geology is preferred
- Preferred 3-5 years of experience in Geotechnical Engineering or Construction Project Management
- Experience managing construction projects of varying size
- Must be able to interact/communicate with clients
- Experience managing construction staff a plus
- Perform other duties as required to assist the Branch Manager in running a successful operation.
NO relocation assistance available for this position.